Who runs the =|PT|=ESF 1.2 Sucks :) =|PT|= server?

Best answers
I just got banned from that server by a guy named "sigh" because he thinks I tk'ed him on perpose(and that was my only tk all game). First of all it was an accident, I shot at a guy under him, but that guy wasn't "un haloed" yet so he got away and the splash damage got "sigh."

Anyone know who runs that server? I'd like to get in contact with them cause thats my favorite server and I don't appreciate getting banned by some little kid with a temper tantrum problem(especially since there were like 20 tk's before mine and nothing happened to them, and atleast 3 times I was tk'ed)

Best answers
i think sigh or somone else rented the server...i was on the server wit u before u got banned...i think it's him and shadow or something...add sigh to your friends list and discuss

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Leageth said:
I just got banned from that server by a guy named "sigh" because he thinks I tk'ed him on perpose(and that was my only tk all game). First of all it was an accident, I shot at a guy under him, but that guy wasn't "un haloed" yet so he got away and the splash damage got "sigh."

Anyone know who runs that server? I'd like to get in contact with them cause thats my favorite server and I don't appreciate getting banned by some little kid with a temper tantrum problem(especially since there were like 20 tk's before mine and nothing happened to them, and atleast 3 times I was tk'ed)
poor u

go play on a differnt server

whining on esf forums isnt gonna change a thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom