ssj4 gotenks (WIP)

Best answers
As the title says, This piece is a "Work In Progress". Its nothing special, Just something to take up some time. I understand that the cut out sucks arse, Its 1:07 AM here and Im very HIGH! So in other word, Ill fix it later on this morning. :p

C&C Always welcome, Feel free to let me know if I should add anything or take out anything.

*Edit*
I just realized I forgot a border, Let me know what color border would best fit this signature.

Lid

L
Those stocks are horrible, really horrible. They don't match the background... what is the background anyway?

The font is also terrible (note to all sig makers: ignore that checkbox for embedding.)

I'd, and this is taking into account everything, scrap everything but the background and start over.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That cropping job is in need of improvement, by looking at it, you can see the thin white outline, you wanna try to get rid of that. Also, the font is hardly ledgible, the best way to go with fonts is to not use any text effects, and make it stand out a little. But the thing that I found weird was the color scheme, you atleast wanna match the character and the bg color... well atlest under this condition you do.. Oh, and add a border :yes:

Best answers
Okay let me start this off by saying "You both cant read". If you could read you would see that I said the " understand that the cut out sucks arse", Reason being was, I was to tired to finish it hence the name "SSJ4 GOTENKS WIP!". Anyway...

Ill work on this project as I see fit, I will take in consideration what you guys said.

Lid

L
Did I say the cut was bad? No I was saying the stocks in general were bad. Somebody else can't read.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Take it easy people... if this gets out of hand, I won't hesitate to hand out the warnings like Christmas cards in December.

Best answers
lol You can warn me all you like, doesnt matter to me what you say. And to the dumbass that posted and said I cant read, Maybe read all the post here and you will see who I was talking about, Some people these days really are stupid.

Best answers
SynShenron said:
lol You can warn me all you like, doesnt matter to me what you say. And to the dumbass that posted and said I cant read, Maybe read all the post here and you will see who I was talking about, Some people these days really are stupid.
You get what you wished.

Heres a Warning :warning: for flaming.

Now this thread is closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom