PDA

View Full Version : ussj like the the books?

Goten9
Aug 27th, 2004, 01:32 PM
do you think that the ussj, should be slower/much more powerful, or maybe only hit strong attacks in adv. melee?
tell me what you think

jp
Aug 27th, 2004, 01:51 PM
Well, USSJ is really strong, but slow, becous the muscles are way to bulky.

Ofcours USSJ is weaker then SSJ2, and SSJ2 is allot faster and stronger.

USSJ is just SSJ but buffed up, and really strong, but slow.

Goten9
Aug 27th, 2004, 02:18 PM
ups. in the poll i have written stringer, but i mean stronger

DaRkOwNs
Aug 27th, 2004, 04:20 PM
ill have to go with stronger and slower i would like this mod to have as much realism as possible to the show and in the show ussj was so slow from all the pumped up muscles but ridiculously powerful

Arachka
Aug 27th, 2004, 04:26 PM
i think they will skip the whole USSJ thing , execpt for trunks , the rest of the saiyans wont have it propably , cuz gameplay wise it wont be productive , technicly u cant be slow cuz even the slow char's in esf are fast , while they swoop u cant see alot of difference , wich reminds me , trunks went ssj2 , alot of people didnt notice it , in the "Save the future " episode, when he was fighting the androids , alot of people dont know it , check the episode , anyway , USSJ is pretty useless gameplay wise

DaRkOwNs
Aug 27th, 2004, 05:31 PM
no its not it would be great to have ussj and besides although vegeta could while they were fighting cell he knew ussj was to slow thats why he didnt go into it besides if we didnt have ussj trunks would only have 2 or 3 transes

PsychoUSJ
Aug 27th, 2004, 05:44 PM
trunks has just SSJ when he haven't USJ^^
he never went SSJ 2,trunks would have 1 transformation,

Vegeta Jr
Aug 27th, 2004, 09:14 PM
I think it is a very cool idea with USSJ. It would make the player much stronger than a SSJ and a littlebit faster too.
Trunks and Vegeta should be the only guys hwo can turn USSJ.

these are the transformations that i think would be cool....

Trunks and Vegeta's upgrades: normal->SSJ->USSJ->SSJ2->vegeta could upgrade to Majin Vegeta, trunks could transform to Gotenks :laff:

Goku and Gohan's upgrades: normal->SSJ->SSJ 2->and for goku then ssj3 and gohan could turn to mystic.. :cool:

IMO !

Arachka
Aug 27th, 2004, 09:39 PM
Your wrong , he ascended to SSJ2 , that's how he beat cell and the androids in the future , he wasnt all bulky , and his hair was in a dark yellow shade just like an ssj2 and it was spiky like gohans

SailorAlea
Aug 27th, 2004, 09:44 PM
Um.. I suggest you watch the show again. He's obviously either SSJ, or USSJ. Not SSJ2. He didn't just go back to the future, and magically acquire the power to go SSJ2.

Arachka
Aug 27th, 2004, 11:26 PM
Bleh , ok , gohan went ssj2 , that was in the cell games, ok , earlier , when goku and gohan were training , vegeta and trunks came to fight cell , vegeta wanted him to absrob 18 and all that , after cell beat vegeta , trunks revealed his true power , everybody were amazed and all that , then he realized that he increased his power dramaticly but lost speed , cell beat him , but he was the only one who was close to it besides gohan , in that time he was stronger then vegeta , anyway , he came back to the future and turned into ssj2 , because if u remmeber he said he cant beat them and gohan died trying , tough it was in the future , he said it himself that he cant beat them , and since he wasnt all bulky when he was fighting the androids , it means he went ssj2 , and his hair looked ssj2ish anywy

SuperDragonFist
Aug 27th, 2004, 11:38 PM
ussj should be much stronger/slower....and trunks never went ssj2 because when he went back to fight the androids he still had the training he did in the hyperbolic time chamber because if you remember there was a stage between ssj and ussj but it was never named :)

-JLN-
Aug 28th, 2004, 01:16 AM
Bleh , ok , gohan went ssj2 , that was in the cell games, ok , earlier , when goku and gohan were training , vegeta and trunks came to fight cell , vegeta wanted him to absrob 18 and all that , after cell beat vegeta , trunks revealed his true power , everybody were amazed and all that , then he realized that he increased his power dramaticly but lost speed , cell beat him , but he was the only one who was close to it besides gohan , in that time he was stronger then vegeta , anyway , he came back to the future and turned into ssj2 , because if u remmeber he said he cant beat them and gohan died trying , tough it was in the future , he said it himself that he cant beat them , and since he wasnt all bulky when he was fighting the androids , it means he went ssj2 , and his hair looked ssj2ish anywy

Don't want to take it too much off topic, but the reason he could beat the androids was because of his time in the time chamber. I mean, even piccolo could own 17 and 18 after going in the time chamber. Vegeta could own imperfect cell after going in the time chamber. Therefore, it would make sense that Trunks could own 17 and 18 after being in the time chamber.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind realism in this case. USSJ should be stronger but a bit slower.

SailorAlea
Aug 28th, 2004, 01:37 AM

I'm not sure why you felt it was necessary to babble on and on about before what I was talking about. Trunks lost as USSJ versus Perfect Cell, and no further significant training was done. He returned to the future, visited home briefly, went out to find the androids, did, killed 18, then 17, then fought imperfect Cell, and killed him.

Normal SSJ Trunks (or "Super Trunks,") was able to knock around Semi-Perfect Cell QUITE easily, it's no surprise USSJ Trunks was able to easily destroy just plain old Imperfect Cell.

Trunks remained bulky, and had absolutely no lightning around him.

There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to believe he was SSJ2.

End of story.

Esf_Newbie
Aug 28th, 2004, 09:59 AM
Making USSJ slower then SSJ would totally suck. I know I wouldn't use it. Speed is way to important in this game. If you make USSJ slower don't bother adding it you'll just end up being a punching bag for someone whos just as good as you are. I mean USSJ usefullness would only be to spam beams and no one likes that.

My suggestion would be to make USSJ faster then SSJ. But for all you people who are into realism over gameplay then just make USSJ equal to SSJ in terms of speed. That way USSJ gives you alot more power and has a use.

SSJ Shin Carl
Aug 28th, 2004, 10:13 AM
GJ Alea. She actually knows wtf shes talking about. Regardless of Budokai's Mess up of calling Trunks, " Super Saiyan 2 Trunks ". Trunks never went ssj2.

Also, if someone thinks about it. Vegeta was right when he said Trunks had a power "close" to his. Since when trunks went all Super Saiyan 3rd grade "ussj" to fight Cell he couldn't touch Cell. Well of course his power was huge, but it made absolutely no difference.

Vegeta could also go "ussj", but in fact all he did was go Super Saiyan 2nd Grade "not ussj", so he wouldn't you know lose more speed, and get his ass beat like Trunks did, but Vegeta saw the mistake before Trunks did, so I believe Vegeta in fact was just as powerful as Trunks at that time, but I could be mistaken.

PsychoUSJ
Aug 28th, 2004, 12:07 PM

no he was just much stringer iN SSJ 1 form adn remeber,it was celll form 1 that he was beating up!
he was a normal SSJ with long hair,more not:)
trunks never went SSJ 2

@Topic:
USJ must be 5 points slower than SSJ i think

Lortinak
Aug 28th, 2004, 10:40 PM
I fink for balancing ussj (as Trunks last stage) should be as fast as normal Trunks but therefor be MUCH(!) stronger. (even stronger than ssj2 and maybe even ssj3)

Goten9
Aug 29th, 2004, 07:35 AM
i dont think, that the ussj was ever stronger, than the ssj2.
but good idea

Lortinak
Aug 29th, 2004, 03:03 PM
i dont think, that the ussj was ever stronger, than the ssj2.
but good idea

You're right, but he hase to be stronger than ssj2 in esf.
Else Trunks' last stage (ussj) would be totally weak compaired with goku's, gohan's and Vegeta's (which are all min ssj2 and don't slow down)

MajinVegeta Tim
Aug 29th, 2004, 03:27 PM
USSJ is not gonna be any

it is just gonna be the name so it fits in with the series

USSJ trunks and SSJ2 gohan if they both have say 5mil pl will both get 10mil pl and will have the same speed.

THERE WILL BE NO DIFFERENCE, its just so it ties in with the show

otherwise gameplay would be crap, USSJ would be almost a pointless trnas if u were fighting an SSJ2!!!

DaRkOwNs
Aug 29th, 2004, 06:08 PM
then theres no point to ussj then just put him in as ssj2 who cares if he didnt do it then

Styer101
Aug 29th, 2004, 06:38 PM
I care cause i would like this game to be able to coinside with the show. I might make a movie so I would want it to make sense.

Barney's Soul
Aug 29th, 2004, 06:44 PM
whats the point of goin ussj if ssjs can swoop circles around you...this game isnt about how strong each hit is its about speed

RavenTrunks
Aug 30th, 2004, 07:41 AM
i say screw it, wheather if Trunks did or did not acheive SSJ2, i still say just give him SSJ2, if ppl wanted esf to be like the show, then theres quite a bit that would have to be changed in esf, mainly in trunks. doing this will be less of a hassle anyways.

I know this is still based off the series but its still a game, it doesnt have to really make sense. if they do give him SSJ2, everyones gonna complain? why? because he didnt really do it? who really cares.

Esf_Newbie
Aug 31st, 2004, 01:53 AM
Please do not make USSJ slower then SSJ. There would be no point other then to beam spam and we know how good trunks is at that :rolleyes:. Think before you post please.

whats the point of goin ussj if ssjs can swoop circles around you...this game isnt about how strong each hit is its about speed

USSJ is not gonna be any

it is just gonna be the name so it fits in with the series

USSJ trunks and SSJ2 gohan if they both have say 5mil pl will both get 10mil pl and will have the same speed.

THERE WILL BE NO DIFFERENCE, its just so it ties in with the show

otherwise gameplay would be crap, USSJ would be almost a pointless trnas if u were fighting an SSJ2!!!

Both outstanding posts.

MajinVegeta Tim
Sep 1st, 2004, 04:58 PM
trunks defintly acheived ssj2 in free the future i have just watched it

his hairs streaked up and he has no bulging muscles

SailorAlea
Sep 1st, 2004, 05:18 PM
His hair stands up, just like every other time he goes SSJ. Because that's what happens. Have you seen the show? His relaxed hair always goes up, and he is muscley.

He has no lightning, which is the most important factor.

Aquamarine
Sep 1st, 2004, 05:42 PM
Alea dude seriously calm down...

I voted for option #3 because I really dunno x.X

niobe
Sep 1st, 2004, 06:12 PM
well he is faster in that form for a normal ssj but way to slow for a assj.

Zeonix
Sep 1st, 2004, 09:48 PM
Alea isnt a dude o_O. She is also right about trunks. He was never able to trans up to ssj2.

Ussj is meant to be stronger than ssj, but slower than ssj. Thats how it should be in esf. Theres no reason to completely alter the way akira toriyama designed it. I voted for option 1.

Aquamarine
Sep 1st, 2004, 11:56 PM
I know Alea isn't a dude, that is my most used word..
Anyway's Trunks never gained SSJ2 End of story

HyperPlasma
Sep 2nd, 2004, 04:51 AM
Dont forget that cell almost killed Trunks again, been a while since i watched the series, but wouldnt that power him up more? (not saying ssj2 but just a bunch more powerful)

Zeonix
Sep 2nd, 2004, 07:07 AM
That is true, but who cares? Its about what ussj should be like in esf.

nZ
Sep 3rd, 2004, 11:34 PM

You all seem to think USSJ is slower than SSJ if you can remember Vegeta was SSJ when he fought cell just before Trunks did and cell could dodge is moves , then trunks turned USSJ , and cell also powered up meaning he would become faster ? yes it does , and cell still had difficulty dodging trunk's punches which is where he he had to block his moves instead of dodge .

SO really i dont see any reason why you shouldnt make USSJ faster than SSJ not tht much faster but faster in ESF.

Vegeta Jr
Sep 3rd, 2004, 11:51 PM
yup.. USSJ should be a bit faster than SSJ and SSJ 2 a lot faster than SSJ...

Vegeta Jr
Sep 3rd, 2004, 11:54 PM
or then as fast as an ssj but stronger...

imported_TwisteR
Sep 4th, 2004, 01:07 AM
Well when Goku, Vegeta and Trunks buffed up their muscles, they lost speed, and they knew it. So ussj wouldnt be faster than ssj.
And watch those double posts Vegeta Jr, edit your previous one next time.

gandzias
Sep 4th, 2004, 03:15 PM
Imo Trunks USSj in ESF should be much stronger and faster than SSj... But certainly he should be a bit slower than SSj2 ( 5 -10 units slower maybe less?) and have the same PL. It would fit the show(less but who cares :-P) and be more balanced in game..

nZ
Sep 4th, 2004, 04:55 PM
Well according to what ive heard and seen , everytime dbz characters increased their PL their speed increased too , which means they should be faster , but the increase of speed depends on their weight or size of muscles in this case.

wheres_
Sep 4th, 2004, 05:04 PM
speed to strength

ssj- 1 : 1
ussj- 1.25 : 2
ussj2- 1 : 2.5
ssj2- 2.5 : 2.5

nZ
Sep 4th, 2004, 06:04 PM
speed to strength

ssj- 1 : 1
ussj- 1.25 : 2
ussj2- 1 : 2.5
ssj2- 2.5 : 2.5

That looks correct :)

imported_TwisteR
Sep 4th, 2004, 06:07 PM
Wow, you guys must not have seen the episodes where Goku and Trunks said that ussj was alot slower. Theyre muscle mass is greater, so they would loose speed. Why cant you guys get that?

wheres_
Sep 4th, 2004, 06:11 PM
no that was my suggeston for esf, kind of..., coz ill doubt theyll make trunks get slower as his transes go further on. dont you?

nZ
Sep 4th, 2004, 07:54 PM
I've seen every bit of dbz , and when goku goes USSJ in the time chamber he doesn't say he has gone slower , he says his bulky muscles make it hard to move , which doesnt exactly mean he has gone slower , its means he's not as fast as he should be with his power up , because like i said before every power up makes you faster anyway . and Trunks well he's a bit of a dumb ass anyway he wouldnt know the difference.. :P

But still sticking to the topic I dont think USSJ should be slower than SSJ in ESF

dixing
Sep 4th, 2004, 09:22 PM
I think that ussj should be inserted but make it slower in some sort, like disabling swooping for ussj form, which will make it of course useless as we all know without swooping u cant hit at all... but since it wasnt used in dbz at all it only deserves to be just an item of realism in esf as well, my thought is add a weapon/attack in ssj form to goku and the other sayans called "ussj" which just triples their energy in like 5 seconds (it would be silly to make the whole "tarnsform" sequence for that too altough it took them time in the show) , but making them slow as hell, or unable to swoop or something, I am sure some tests will figure what solution is best, but at all costs I think it would be a great addition!

SSJ Shin Carl
Sep 5th, 2004, 09:27 AM
I've seen every bit of dbz , and when goku goes USSJ in the time chamber he doesn't say he has gone slower , he says his bulky muscles make it hard to move , which doesnt exactly mean he has gone slower , its means he's not as fast as he should be with his power up , because like i said before every power up makes you faster anyway . and Trunks well he's a bit of a dumb ass anyway he wouldnt know the difference.. :P

But still sticking to the topic I dont think USSJ should be slower than SSJ in ESF

Oh Goodness. I just want to flame the hell out of you for that ridiculous post. Anyway watch the "japanese version" of the DVD because FUNI completely ****s up all the dialogue anyway, so in the English version you can't certain ****, (Example: Kamehameha its supposed to be pronounced Ka Meh Ha Meh Ha, and not Ka Maya Maya, or Ka May A May H*insert constipated moaning*A). Anyone who has a logical mind would know USSJ is slower.

This is how the damn speeds would be anyway.
SSJ = x2 of power and speed
Super Saiyan 2nd Grade = 2.5 Power, and 1.5 speed. (Stronger, and a faster then SSJ.)
Super Saiyan 3rd Grade)USSJ( = 3.0 Power, and -1.5 Speed. (Slower then SSJ, but a hell alot more powerful)
Super Saiyan 2 = 3.5 Power, and 3.5 Speed. (Alot more ****ing powerful, and faster)

DCDW
Sep 6th, 2004, 12:23 AM
The 1st form of USS isn't slower at all, it's in fact faster then SS (without HBTC) as it was stated multiple times by many people that Vegeta was much faster. Piccolo, A18, and others stated that his speed was either amazing or they could barely keep up with his movements. Just because Cell's 2nd form increased in size doesn't mean he slowed down as well, it's when you greatly increase your muscles from your BASE size beyond their limits is when you lose speed, Cell's 2nd form is base not using any muscle pumping techniques, thus is faster then 1st form.

2nd form USS is slower but much stronger.

In terms of strength
1-SS2
2-SS (HBTC/FP)
3-USS2
4-USS
5-SS

In terms of speed
1-SS2
2-SS (HBTC/FP)
3-USS
4-USS2
5-SS

*Note: it's not clear whether USS2 is slower then SS, as by that time SS speed was unbareably slow vs anything equal to or beyond the Androids, USS2 was stated to slow Trunks down but to the point of being slower then SS is debateable, as it was stated a few times in the ANIME (don't know bout the manga) that some people couldn't keep up with Trunks & Cell's fight.

SailorAlea
Sep 6th, 2004, 04:30 AM
What in the hell are you people babbling about?

Listen. The only "official" forms there were in DragonBallZ, for the Saiya-jins, were the following.

OFFICIAL: 1.Super Saiya-jin, obtained by Goku, Trunks, Goten, Vegeta, Gohan, Gotenks, Gojita, and Vejito.

Semi-OFFICIAL: "SSJ 1.2" Self-called 'Super Vegeta.' The more highly trained form of Super Saiya-jin. Increased muscle size, along with strength and speed. Also note, Trunks attained this form as well, but never called himself "Super Trunks." This is also the form Goku and Gohan are in, when they exit the Room of Spirit and Time the final time, to fight Cell in at the Cell Games.

NOT OFFICIAL:"SSJ 1.5" (What fans call 'USSJ,' or "Ultra" Super Saiya-jin. This form has increased muscle size, decreased speed (as compared to the 'Super Vegeta' stage, not necessarily SSJ1) The only characters to attain this fan-called form are: Trunks, when he fought Perfect Cell. Goku, BRIEFLY in the Room of Spirit and Time, he NEVER FOUGHT at this form, and in the movies: Brolly, the 'Legendary Super Saiya-jin.'

OFFICIAL: Super Saiya-jin 2, obtained by Gohan, Goku, and Vegeta only. NOT TRUNKS.

OFFICIAL: Super Saiya-jin 3, obtained by Goku and Gotenks only.

For the love of god, make this post a sticky, and close this thread.

Esf_Newbie
Sep 6th, 2004, 10:54 AM
Ussj is meant to be stronger than ssj, but slower than ssj. Thats how it should be in esf. Theres no reason to completely alter the way akira toriyama designed it. I voted for option 1.

By your logic buu should get godmode because there isn't a spirit bomb big enough in the game to kill him, Krillin should be the slowest and weakest in the game and have no more then 10 hp, freiza's/krillin's disk does nothing to cell and buu, Cell should only be able to transform when he has absorbed 17 and 18 in game and everyone but buu should quit when goku reaches ssj3 (no point in trying to attack him unless you're buu).

See where I'm going with this? Balance+gameplay comes way before realism.

wheres_
Sep 6th, 2004, 12:01 PM
This is just an edit of your post to fix certain mistakes

Listen. The only "official" forms there were in DragonBallZ, for the Saiya-jins, were the following.

1.Super Saiya-jin, obtained by Goku, Trunks, Goten, Vegeta, Gohan, Gotenks, Gojita, and Vejito.

2.Super-saiyajin level 2/ ussj / San dai Super Saiyajin
The more highly trained form of Super Saiya-jin. Increased muscle size, along with strength and speed. people to atain this, vegeta, trunks, (goku in the HBTC)
gohan does not achieve this level goku shows it to him and tells him off its weakness.

3.Super-saiya-jin level3 / ussj2 / somthing??? there is a name
This form has increased muscle size, decreased speed (as compared to the 'Super Vegeta' stage, not necessarily SSJ1) The only characters to attain this fan-called form are: Trunks, when he fought Perfect Cell.

4.Super-saiya-jin level 4/ maxed out ssj / somthing??? there is a name

this is the form that both goku and gohan atain t is not truly a form but more of a maxed out conrtoled version of ssj they eventually realise that this form is not worth the effort to maintain and resort back to there normal form

5.Super Saiya-jin 2, obtained by Gohan, Goku, and Vegeta only. NOT TRUNKS.

6.Super Saiya-jin 3, obtained by Goku and Gotenks only.

nZ
Sep 6th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Oh Goodness. I just want to flame the hell out of you for that ridiculous post. Anyway watch the "japanese version" of the DVD because FUNI completely ****s up all the dialogue anyway, so in the English version you can't certain ****, (Example: Kamehameha its supposed to be pronounced Ka Meh Ha Meh Ha, and not Ka Maya Maya, or Ka May A May H*insert constipated moaning*A). Anyone who has a logical mind would know USSJ is slower.

This is how the damn speeds would be anyway.
SSJ = x2 of power and speed
Super Saiyan 2nd Grade = 2.5 Power, and 1.5 speed. (Stronger, and a faster then SSJ.)
Super Saiyan 3rd Grade)USSJ( = 3.0 Power, and -1.5 Speed. (Slower then SSJ, but a hell alot more powerful)
Super Saiyan 2 = 3.5 Power, and 3.5 Speed. (Alot more ****ing powerful, and faster)

SSJ Shin Carl ... flame me for rediculous post? I do know what I talk about , and i know there is no way USSJ is slower than SSJ level 1 e.g. When goku fights freeza.
And i have also read in many places that USSJ2 (which you never mentioned) is in fact the same speed as super saiyan 2nd grade, im not sure about that one entirely.
And the maxxed out version kingvegeta mentioned which cell also obtained whenn fighting gohan is slower than SSJ tht is the only one i know of that has a slower speed .
But i doubt tht and USSJ2 will be put in ESF. keep it to USSJ faster than SSJ!

Also remember SSJ2 was obtained by gotenks aswell , you cannot skip SSJ2 and go straight to SSJ3 from SSJ although gotenks did not fight in SSJ2 level.

Also note that there is a SSJ third grade , that is what goku and gohan achieve when they come out the HBTC just before they fight cell, that is the fastest form of SSJ 1 then it leads on to SSJ2 which is a big boost in PL even compared to USSJ2

Also also note When cell was fighting trunks he was in USSJ mode while trunks was in USSJ2 mode, he is the only one to use it in the seires , meaning SSJ third grade is stronger and faster than USSJ. It all sounds muddled up but believe me ive read about it in quite a few places and they all seem to add up to the same thing.

SailorAlea
Sep 6th, 2004, 04:54 PM
This is just an edit of your post to fix certain mistakes

1.Super Saiya-jin, obtained by Goku, Trunks, Goten, Vegeta, Gohan, Gotenks, Gojita, and Vejito.

2.Super-saiyajin level 2/ ussj / San dai Super Saiyajin
The more highly trained form of Super Saiya-jin. Increased muscle size, along with strength and speed. people to atain this, vegeta, trunks, (goku in the HBTC)
gohan does not achieve this level goku shows it to him and tells him off its weakness.

3.Super-saiya-jin level3 / ussj2 / somthing??? there is a name
This form has increased muscle size, decreased speed (as compared to the 'Super Vegeta' stage, not necessarily SSJ1) The only characters to attain this fan-called form are: Trunks, when he fought Perfect Cell.

4.Super-saiya-jin level 4/ maxed out ssj / somthing??? there is a name

this is the form that both goku and gohan atain t is not truly a form but more of a maxed out conrtoled version of ssj they eventually realise that this form is not worth the effort to maintain and resort back to there normal form

5.Super Saiya-jin 2, obtained by Gohan, Goku, and Vegeta only. NOT TRUNKS.

6.Super Saiya-jin 3, obtained by Goku and Gotenks only.

Incorrect. My post had no flaws, and Super Saiya-jin "4" is not an official form because it's not part of DragonBall Z which is what I was talking about. GT is a crappily made story, and since Toriyama Akira didn't write it it is tantamount to animated fanfiction.

Also, as I said before, Gohan and Goku are in the 'Super Vegeta' form when they come out of the room of spirit and time, not some other magical form. They just happen to be stronger because they've learned to stay in that form 24/7.

SoulStriker
Sep 6th, 2004, 04:56 PM
*yawn*

Well, that was a pointless reading. I should have skipped to the end. Ah well.

Most people here have no clue as to what there talking about, and probably got their information from a tripod site. The stuff that looks "correct" is SailorAlea.

Soul's Bottom Line: Anyone that thinks a "USSJ" would be as fast or faster than a "SSJ", has not seen the show and has NO idea what there talking about.

Why is this even a debate? It shouldn't be, the facts are in the show itself that its a slower form, why are people fighting about it? None of this makes sense.

I said my piece, I'm outta here. I remember now why I never leave the Off-Topic section anymore o_o

Deverz
Sep 6th, 2004, 04:56 PM
If you want to argue become a politician

This thread has lost it's purpose