I have problems with my ESF! plz help!

Best answers
i got problems with my ESF, well first i got somekind of a 1.1.1 esf and i got EVM but my friend got the EVM and ESF 1.2 but it still the same problem. see i am a new on EVM and that thing, and i know that on EVM you can turn to higher levels of SSJ and frieza and everything else, realy super cool mod, just the pics are super cool but game is more cooler :p ok i get this so does my friend, my power level jups to level with aura and comes back, i cant transform to other levels and i can't atack. if you know the real problem plzzz help me and plzzz don't close the post!!!!!!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*sigh*

Welcome to the forums Make sure you read the AUP and make sure you read the stickies in all the forums. They are there for a reson. They have the answer to your questions so you don't have to post like this. EVM is for 1.1 and 1.1 ONLY. It doesn't work for esf 1.2 or 1.2.1 nor will it work. As of yet you can only go to ssj and in esf beta 1.3 you will be able to acend past a super saiyan.

Best answers
ok i got in my PC 1.1 ESF but i have EVM 2.0 and ESF 1.2 so it doesn't work right. ok i will try to instal 1.1 and EVM 2.0 and check it out if it works. thx anyway. and don't close this stuff, i maybe need it for later use :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no 2.0 is for 1.2 (that is out already?)

EVM 1.2 is for ESF 1.1 but 2.0 should be compatible wht ESF 1.2

besides you should ask on ther forums here

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Evm 2.0 is not released yet. Not for public anyway. If I'm not mistaken it's being tested. well there is an EVM 2.0 server but it's always locked

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are getting another warning the death. We have told you many times to NOT ASK ABOUT EVM HERE ON THE FOURMS but you continue. The link in the EVM sticky that we keep sending to you works. The link to thier forums in that sticky works. If you make no more thread about evm on these forums you will be banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom