Out w/ Krillin! In w/ Goten!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what is it with you guys and tien.Tien sux put somebody more useful like kaioshin or supreme ki he is stronger the tien

almostdeleted

A
Hes got no moves in DBZ. nAme one ki attack Supreme Kai has.

Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
what is it with you guys and tien.Tien sux put somebody more useful like kaioshin or supreme ki he is stronger the tien
kaioshin is the supreme kai

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaioshin is his jappanese name.english name is supreme ki:p
Oh and we need pikkon:\

Best answers
yeah but you said kaioshin OR supreme kai and it sounded like you meant hey were 2 different people

Best answers
I think the most important chars to add next are Tien and Yamcha... cause they came up very early in the story of db and stayed until the end... they changed gokus fate more than once, and goku is beside bulma the one who started the saga ;)
okay, pikkon is strong but his role in the story is more a joke, and he never shows up in the original manga :rolleyes:
even chaozu is more important than pikkon, but i think chaozu is to weak and he never got fans, so he dissappeared from the story...

add tien and yamcha, then we have the whole group Z complete

after this the next important where adult gohan, goten, chibi trunks (gotenks)....
and in later releases there could be chars like Pikkon, C16-C18, Kaioshin or grunts like radditz, nappa, ginyu force....

but first of all they should complete the main group Z at the date of the cell saga + buu/goten/chibi trunks(gotenks - cause they have many fans, and imo they are very important for the story)
and balance this chars well.... and then, later, they should slowly add new "siderole" chars add to the game :) like i said above

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a old topic.But thank you for saying that

Best answers
In my opinion adding any charcters (Tien,Yamcha,Goten...etc.) could only make this mod better and better so why not do it?..I've never heard anyone say that having a bigger selection would make this mod worse, and just because someone has something against Krilling, Tien...etc.. doesn't mean there isn't someone who would like to play him.:rolleyes:

Best answers
Omfg tien is so crap plz dont add him, having krillin is bad enough!

:no: :no: :no:

Anyways, Kaioshin does have moves if you've played Dbz: Super Butoden 2or3 (i forgot) he has a lot of moves...Dont know the names cos it was all japanese stuff lol

Good characters:

Dabura,
Pikon,
Gotenks,
Goten,
#16,
Garlic Jr

Crap characters that ruin esf:

Tien :no: :no: :no:,
Yamcha,
Krillin (well he already did ruin it lol),
Videl,
Raditz,
Chibi Trunks,
Any Ginyu's

Best answers
WAT the hell is wrong with krillen

he been in DBZ longer the tien and yumach and goten, he has his own moves, he has fought the sayians, Frieza, the Andorids, and buu, while trying to protect the people on the look out,

GOTEN ONLY USE IS TO FUSE INTO GOTENKS

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
gotenk moves!:

kamehameha
quick kamehameha
kiblop ( something like that )
superkamehema
genericbeam
melee

and why replace? why just dont add goten as a new model!

Best answers
ALl of them kame wave, thats abit boring

were Krillen as kame wave, diskrodisk and scatter beam and others

Best answers
is it that impossible just to add them both? <-- problem solved

Styles, I'm glad Krillin is in this game, and think of it this way, you never have to be Krillin but you get to kill him if someone else chooses him, can someone say win/win? I for one hate the ginyu force but if someone else were them it would only bring me joy to smoke their be-atch asses. Can't we all just get along lol:p

Best answers
yeah, the more main charas are in the game the more fans will be satisfied :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Constructor
yeah, the more main charas are in the game the more fans will be satisfied :)
you got a point :)

Best answers
krillin is already added, correct me if im wrong :rolleyes: ....... goten is not a big character at all, he cries, hes "comedic relief" and he fuses. All he does his fuse thats it, thats all. Instead of thinking of the good guys, think about enemies. I know no movies characters were mentioned, but what else is there? grunts? ginyu force? hell no. Good guys out number bad guys almost 2 to 1. But first let them finish the characters before adding new ones.

Please let this thread die , its been dead but some how came back to life bwah! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom