Out w/ Krillin! In w/ Goten!

Best answers
Originally posted by esf_STRYKER
If we didn't have Krillin then who would we toss around???
Good point..... Hrmmm I still think Goten should be in the MOD.. I mean he did fight the strongest monster in the series, Buu. In movie 10 I think it is he fights brolly with Trunks, not fused.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like chibbiy trunks better because he pissed on brolly's head :D

Best answers
You know I completely forgot about the movies he fought in. I bet if I watched them, I could come up with a few more moves he used. (and when I said fuse w/ chibi trunks I ment a Model would just run in from the side and do the fusion dance with Goten, not a real player. That way there is no controversy about who controls the fused character. Just keep Future trunks, and add the Chibi one for goten's fusion only.)

Best answers
I agree, I personlly love Goten, he's one of my fav characters, he's like a younger goku and he should be in game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate Goten. Hes a little baby. I like Gotenks. Hes a kick ass atitude man and he woops buu. Just add gotenks. SSj1-ss2-ss3

Give him the Donut hole thingy, ghost attack, I dont think he every used it but Kamehamaha..? And hes even got the move he uses against buu when he was non ssj when they first fused. It looks like a power beam but I think it was blue. He put his hands up then he threw it. Gotenks is da bomb. All this **** about adding Goten. Just add his better version. Gotenks

Goten= :cry: :D

Gotenks= :p ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goten cried ones and it was cause whats her name slaped when he wanted an apple, exept for that he always laughs...

Best answers
Videl Slapped him in movie 10. He also cried when chi-chi died in the series.
Just add Gotenks as a character don't bother with trunks and goten not enough characters. People all say he's cool but the ESF team will work hard to put him in and then no one will use him cause he has bog all attacks.

Best answers
why add Goten when you could add Tien ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<--- Is going to lay some whoop ass on tien one of these days

1.) You can't remove Krillin. He's been in *every* saga and has fought (or tried to fight) in all of them too. He has a moderate list of attacks, and a lot of people just like him.

2.) In the show, goten uses kamehameha. Dink. Thats it. "Super kamehameha" is not exactly a whole other move. More like an extension. Super blast? Double palm blast? What exactly is that? Sounds just like he threw a generic ki attack or two. I have no idea what super gokansan is; have to explain that.

3.) He has one transformation: SSJ. That's an interesting idea though, making trunks appear and fusing into gotenks (thus getting more attacks.) that sounds like it could work.

Bah, I think it would be a way easier thing to just throw in gotenks. I mean, lots of people love goten, but i bet there's more gotenks fans.

Best answers
Goten does nothing except fuse, hell chibi trunks does more by gettng the dragon radar. Krillin?!? why take out Krillin he's an intricate part of dbz, i dont feel like typing so much but when u see it as a whole he faught as equally with z fighters even though dwarfed by their power and stood no chance against the enemy. Take cell for example, when cell became perfect sure krillin couldn't lay a hand on him but so didn't vegeta so :p . Krillin has fallen like the rest and faught with as much determination with the z fighters , even though he didn't fight as long he still tried. Don't forget he was the senzu bean distributer :) . I suggest just put gotenks in there, instead of useless goten

Best answers
Just to make it clear...I see the strong points in Krillin since I started this thread, and I agree he should be left in the game. Yes he is a big part of dbz, yes we love to know him around and so on. I only stand on the fact now that they should Include Goten. I mean...why not add him... its just one more model and a couple moves that are needed to make him a valuable fighter in the game. (BTW, just because he may be weaker and have lets pwr than the rest of the Z fighters -excluding Krillin-, doesnt mean he wont be an excellent character in game. Take Krillin for example...after he becomes mystic hes almost unstoppable.)

Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
<--- Is going to lay some whoop ass on tien one of these days
::giggles::

And plus, Goten dosn't do the Kamehameha.. he does the KameKameha! (he mispronounces it)

Best answers
Out with krillin? I wouldn't know what to think of my life!!!

anyways... adding goten or gotenks would be cool and all but I would rather have the ESF team finish all the forms for the models they allready have and make another realese.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goten is stronger then krillin.He is the youngest super sayian ever!Oh and the gokansan is the attack like the spirit bomb but its yellow and not as big.and why the hell did goku do the destructo disk on super buu.So goten should have a disk attack too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What about pikkon.He is just like piccolo and has many aatacks.Like that fire blst and that tornado he did angainst goku.and he beat cell

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
List atleast 3 moves Goten does.
Kamehameha
Masenko(I think he does it, He does know his brother more than his father, Plus he does something similar to it in Super Butouden 2)

Thats all I know.
But I guess it would be useless since gohan already does both
of those attacks.

Best answers
but as i said before guys he is not intricate, gotenks is. Goten would just be bleh, he has no other transformations except ssj. I pikkon did more then goten. Goten is nothering without chibi trunks so leave it be. Let the team finish the rest first and maybe bring this up in a couple of months

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why hasnt anybody made a pikkon model ingame.He is stronger then piccolo,and cell.He has moves and is fast too.he beat the hell out of frieza,cell,and the whole ginyu force,and was beating the hell out of goku.he needs to be ingame.we need another green guy:p

Best answers
i agree pikkon owns but hes only seen like twice in the show, hes seen more in the movies but the movies dont count in ESF

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom