Out w/ Krillin! In w/ Goten!

Best answers
Yes pikkon and Goten would both make great characters, but Pikkons moves are too big especially his Tornado one.
I would love to see Goten in the game but too many characters would take too long to make.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try animating a good "Thunder Flash" (his flame attack.) Half life is very good with representing fire from what I've seen. And a giant tornado attack? That's... just stupid. I'm sorry. That's all I can say.

And yeah goten would be made completely obselete since gohan has all his attacks, and thensome along with more transformations. Goten wouldn't get a disc attack just because Goku had one.... they aren't COMPLETE clones. Just because Goku learned how to SSJ3 doesn't mean Goten can too, come on :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dbz is screwed up.Why does goku have a disk attack.He should have done it against frieza.I bet goku has a final flash too:S

Best answers
Of course Goku has final flash! Doesn't everyone...? J/k... The reason he probably knows the disc attack by picking it up from Frieza in battle...maybe/not. I suppose Pikkon could be put in the game, but once again thats more work for the modelers and such.

almostdeleted

A
Originally posted by Hitokiri
And yeah goten would be made completely obselete since gohan has all his attacks, and thensome along with more transformations. Goten wouldn't get a disc attack just because Goku had one.... they aren't COMPLETE clones. Just because Goku learned how to SSJ3 doesn't mean Goten can too, come on :rolleyes:
Of course there not complete clones.. Your right and I can back that up. Even if Goten had the pl to go SSJ3 he couldnt because he is not a full blooded Sajin. Thats why Gohan couldnt go SSJ3.

AND: I think we shouldnt add goten. He would be boaring. Cell and Gohan would have all his attacks and then some. Plus he only can go ssj. What would his ssj transoformation anamation be? him beating up chi-chi? thats ***.. Add Gotenks. He coould go SUPER-SAIYAN and then a YEllow lightning would hit him from above and he would glow and then be ssj. I think it would be dumb to add pikon. He has sucky moves. It would be much better to add Brolli or Tien :fight: o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf?tien over pikkon hell no.They need pikkon he beat cell.hes the best warrior.

almostdeleted

A
If hes so great then why did Goku beat him pretty fast and easily?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was a hard battle.And they where even goku used a instant transmission to beat him.When he was about to do flame attack.I dont know how they were even when pikkon beat cell and goku couldnt.Pikkon had to beat cell,frieza and all of the ginyu force with his wind attack.While goku was scared because cell was rushing him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think its cuz sayajins get Stronger when they even near death and goku died :D .That made him super strong.And why pikkon??tien is much much better he has lots of attacks.

Best answers
goten should be in this mod, even if he don't have a signature attack(i don't know it?) it could be made up, i wouldn't care much..

for tien vs pikkon... tien ~~~ hes more known around the fans i think..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
wtf?tien over pikkon hell no.They need pikkon he beat cell.hes the best warrior.
Ummm By the time he defeats Cell, Cell is old news. Everybody
is stronger than him :| When I see Freiza and Cell in Hell on GT
it looks like they just stand there watching all of gokou's life pass
by and thinking "im goinna get payback" they dont even work out
or train they just sit there mumbling about who is the worlds strongest. Even gohan kill freiza with one punch to the stomache on Movie 12 (I think) and then freiza blows up from the punch.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tien's a way more important character than Pikkon. Plus his moves are way more doable...

A flame thrower? A giant tornado attack? That'll never work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
Dbz is screwed up.Why does goku have a disk attack.He should have done it against frieza.I bet goku has a final flash too:S
Isn't it Obvious? Gokou and Krillin have been friends since
they were little kids. He probably picked it up from Krillin first.
Only he barely uses it I guess. Gokou has confidence in everything
he does and hese never wrong because he knows what to do. He
has no consiounce and thats what makes him unstoppable. Vegeta
on the other hand is too irrirated with everything he see's or does.
And Stubborness is his weakness. But that is what also lead him
to becoming Super Saiyan 4. I dont know how Bulma could have
built such a evil machine (yes its evil cause imagine if it missed him
and hit another person more evil :p) Vegeta always had luck on
his side. And his Stubborness is why I like him. But I also like Gokou
cause he can change anyone from bad to good if it were possible.

Best answers
woohoo! Go Tien! Tien rules! Go Tien! o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you are crazy,ok so he still should have used it against frieza.They made a mistake in dbz when he used it:rolleyes:and tien sux pikkon is stronger then him too.and pikkon fought cell as soon as he died.It wasnt too late.Gohan had just beat him as a ssj2.so wtf cell is one of the strongest bad guys and pikkon beat him with 1 move.O_O

Best answers
Yeah pikkon is good but he doesnt really play much of a role in Dbz he might be strong but Tien is stronger in the Buu saga.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tien might never have been stronger than pikkon, I dunno, but Tien is about 100 times more important to the series than pikkon ever was or will be :p Pikkon's attacks are so friggin impractical I dunno how you could get him in anyway. And the reason pikkon's strong is cause he's been training for hundred's of years (or more?) while he was dead. Just like everyone in that tournament. Goku comes in with 30 something years of training and basically wins the whole damn thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why should we have pikkon??We already have 2 green *******s(Piccolo, Cell)i think that enough.Tien looks cooler than Pikkon and has better attacks and they are easyer to make(sorry for my bad english)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom