My first model - gohan

Best answers
can i also bring something to youre attention, when i was doing a draw for your gohan the mesh near the eye area and above looks VERY familiar. I did a few camparisons and i remember rigging this guy's gohan. Darksnipers, I'd just like to point out to you why the polies structure looks alot the same, i've even outlined some bits

I dunno if this is a coincidence or not but i find it funny how it triangulated roughly the same, dunno

btw, dont double post, mods will eat u

Best answers
Ok, now since your knew Ill explain it nicely, cloning and ripping are a nono ^_^. Im not trying to be a instigater or anything, but your mesh does resemble darksnipers, lets just all not make a big deal about this and get on with our lives, but just remember, cloning and ripping can get you into very big trouble, just dont try to do it again and nothing bad will happen =).

Cloneing = Using someone elses mesh's as a reference, and modeling off that. (a nono =))

Ripping = Taking someone elses mesh and calling it your own. (A really big nono, never do either if you dont want to get harmed =0)

Thats all, your body mesh though looks very scrumpsious. good job for your first model with your body ^_^.

Laheen ~

Best answers
When I was making the face I came to a moment , when I didn't knew how to continue my work, here comes darksniper gohan, it was like a god for me, but than i realised what a fuc***g lame I was, but still I didn't knew how to continue, the forum was down and I wanted really to finish my model so I studied darks' gohan and tried to make my eyebrows something like his... Judge me now...

EDIT: I was going to credit Darksniper for his gohan as my 'inspiration'

Best answers
Don't do it again thats all ;) His gohan head wasn't really the perfect reference as it had a lot of flaws but anyway, just follow my drawover and redo the top part of the face with fewer polies, trust me, you dont need that many. Its not like you're gonna zoom in on gohans face and check for that space under gohans eyebrows =)

Best answers
ok here is it:

there seems to be a problem in souronded area and near the eye angle?? ( don't know how to explain , my english sux) any idea how to fix it?

EDIT: fixed the eye

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not only will we eat for for double posting, we will douse you in gasoline and set you on fire for ripping >_<,

which seems to be the case here, whether you call it "inspiration" or not, looking at the pictures its hard to belive you did anything BUT take his head right off his model, and if i remember correctly it wasnt allowed to be editted,

HOWEVER im gonna give you a chance to defend yourself with "counter-proof" that proves that you didnt hijack his gohans head,

or rather give darksniper a chance to approve/disprove of your hackjob, before I hand you a warning and close the thread,

if you have any questions, PM me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill let you off, since that was my first model in 3ds =0

thanks for pointing that out reck, makes me feel that we didnt waste time on the gohan =P

Best answers
Well I guess you're right, there would be one problem, i don't know how to copy something from one model to another :D, but it's not funny and you're right, i should ask darksniper if i could use his model as an example... I can't give you a proof, but you could put on head gohan's budokai3 ref, it almost fits

Well, sorry Darksniper, will you accept my apologies??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravven said:
Well, sorry Darksniper, will you accept my apologies??
yeah, sure. and tbh i dont care much about that gohan anymore as i used to =)

dor

Best answers
damm you are good :) iwish ican model like you

ZuL

Best answers
First impression: The chin is too round. Come on, you can make it more pointy.

Best answers
Hmm.... I think the neck could be a bit wider from the side view

Best answers
Redo the ears, and follow this drawover

You seriously dont need to outline the eybrows, they are a waste of polies and clean up the area between the two eyebrows.

Best answers
Very nice much cleaner but Sort out the top lip, clean it up, messy =P

Get rid of the lines marked in red and follow green for drawover ;o

Best answers
Okay now it looks like that:

Do I always have to repeat crits & comms & drawovers ?? ;)

EDIT:

Started hair, what do ya think ??

Crits & comms & drawovers welcome (especialy drawovers)

Does anyone have gohans left & right profile picture??

Best answers
well not bad but i think the hair shold have been straighter. Also can you post wires for the body >_>

Best answers
Yesterday I discovered how to make the hairs one thing, not separeted boxses with piramids on top. So now i making them again...

BTW i have a problem with msn (downloaded yesterday :D) it sometimes don't want to log me in, does anyone have such a problem (I'm new to it) ??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Msn: Well first you have to create your account... then first it will be created for you. You have to wait several minutes or maybe Hours. maybe you have a firewall wich dont allow msn to log in. Or you got something working wich dont let msn login ... you can remove it with the task manager. if still it wont work then use "webmessenger" (just google it) and then login with your account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom