My first model - gohan

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been wanting a new Adult Gohan model. :D You're doing great so far, keep it up. :3

Best answers
wow this eis starting to look very good the back view of the hands make them look to big on the palm try to scale it a lil bit, and the back of the shirt looks wrond it might be the shadow tho...., make the legs a lil longer, u should have made the head 1st it's the hardest :p

Best answers
nice

very nice for ur first...... u must've studied the tutorial till u could recite it backwards hahaha

anywayz

it's excellent, but make the boots pointed :p

Best answers
Volosity - it's shadow, on 3ds max7 it looks good, I don't have any idea what is "palm", my english sucks

Hobomaster - Actually it's my second model after girs tut :D

I really recommend this tut for everyone, who are starting modelling :D

Best answers
Looking good..
But fix the boots.. right now, they look like tubes, with shoes under them..
Make them one whole.. if you know what i mean.. :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravven the palm of your hand is the inside if the hand. i like how youve modeled your hands by the way! one thing though, either make the arm all 1 smoothing group or sepperate the shoulder, tricep, forearm etc, cos just sepperating bicep - all is weird.

G
nice, very accurte for first model, but the legs look kinda flat from the front, maybe its just the render shadowing... im not sure, but they look very strange, flat-like. anyway, well done :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres no way that that is your first model... common, cough it up...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dan, dont you ever learn? thats spam, and you know it. questions/statements like that are meant to be discussed via PM. this is the second time within 3 days youve spammed like this.

have another :warning: warning :warning: for spam.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dan, you're walking on thin ice, pretty soon you're gonna be walking on a two week ban. If you have a problem with a moderator's warning, take it up with him in a PM, or take it to an S-Mod or an admin. This is not the place to discuss it.

And as far as I'm concerned, the warning was justified. Saying "theres no way that that is your first model... common, cough it up..." is not the same as saying "Wow, that's an awesome first model!"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you wish to discuss the warning procedure, or appeal against it, i suggest pming either myself, or another member of staff. and i didnt warn zoomo because 1. i wasnt a modorator then, and 2. his post was very complimentary. there is a difference between: thats great for your first model. and: no way is that your first, cough it up. which was both spam, and borderline mild flaming.

like i said. pm myself or another member of staff.

dammit opti you got there first >;o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ja, first rule here is, kiss ass or kiss your ass goodbye ;).

just kiddin just kiddin....

Errr...the model does look nice, has some anatomy problems, but im not in the mood for a drawover ;p. Can we see some wires? or flats?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great dude!

I see, you really love to model. Because other "normal" newbies wont model like you.

go on!

(btw. almighty... since when are you a mod?! O_O"? )

Best answers
Hi guys! Long time, no see, huh? A lot of work at school, but now again I have some time. Can anybody tell me what the fu** was going on with forum ?? I couldn't log in !! :cry: While the forum was down ( I bealive it was ) I've made some major changes in my model, fixed proportions ( now it looks great) started the head ( altought I don't know how to start the hair :( ), here is what I've made :

Crits & Comments & Drawovers welcome as always

P.S. How to start the hairs ?? Is there some kind of tut ?? I dunno....

Best answers
Wow you are freakin good for your first model ;o

I really want to see wires though, im intrigued to see how good the flow is on your first model. Put some smoothing groups inside of the mouth and i dont think you got the angularity of the eye right, i dunno, like i said i need wires to see it better.

As for the hair there are several ways of doing it, a simple way would be just to poly by poly or extrude it, another way is manipulating pyramids and another way is making a flat sphere for the head then selecting a polygon from it, right click then extrude out, then collapse. i find this method works the best for me, try with watever you want, experiment and see what you get =)

Anyway its looking pwn atm, gj dude

Best answers
Ok now i can see some of the problems, hold on ill get a drawover for you ;o

Also it helps to model in quads, you should do it on the face.

here we go

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom