• You like?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You dont like?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
neotek: you are what the community makes you :p ripping, cloning etc pushed me 2 this :) you can thank people who dont know how 2 figure anything out for themselves.

ontopic: thats one cool render :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The dude who asked about the animating, you dont need to do any animating to get a model ingame, just assign it to a ESF skeleton. If you actually read something, I siad i was busy with school work and i wont have updates till tommorow. So, just sit, shutup, and wait. :) I dont mind crits, but no spam..

And smo, I did the render all myself :talk:

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yeah SMO is correct, LOOK WHAT YOU ALL TURNED HIM INTO!

On-Topic, I hope you are planning on assinging him to Vegeta because goku already has way to many replacements.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
Im not even bothering looking at your refs, i have them all, I have plenty of dam refs, and spec, if you read, i said i have to fix the hair height.
A strand is the little piece of hair coming down from your head, its a piece of hair.

nice spam btw Zelda-Link, you could of looked it up.. :S

and the forehead is fine, i matched it up to my ref, the hair is still from my old head that i ****ed up, the face is new. The new hair will be fine
oh..sry man, my bad..didnt read the whole things...
then i guess you got one great wip here :p
hope to see some nice updates :)

JTR

Best answers
Maybe a little off-topic...
But when did Goku and Vegeta fused too Gogeta??
I only saw at Gt when they did it at ssj4...

JTR

G
they did it in a DBZ movie, rebirth of fusion. (he was only in it for about, 1 min and a half, it only took him 30 seconds to kill janemba, u didnt hear him talk) it had the 2nd coolest bad guy in it, janemba. (1st is brolli, by a mile, 3rd buu) btw, GT sux

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
fortnox said:
they did it in a DBZ movie, rebirth of fusion. (he was only in it for about, 1 min and a half, it only took him 30 seconds to kill janemba, u didnt hear him talk) it had the 2nd coolest bad guy in it, janemba. (1st is brolli, by a mile, 3rd buu) btw, GT sux
True , but since its still a fusion with the same guys , the voice must stay the same , well i think its logical

Btw CJ scale the byceps a lil Y , they look 2 puny ,
And Cj show a clooser look on the face plz

G
cool, but i rly hate gogeta in GT. vegetto was cool, he was the one who messed about, played with his enemys, but gogeta was always the serious one (only tho u only c both of them once, GT dont count.. cuz, its GT) but in GT, he had a crappy voice (ulnlike in the origonal DBZ vegetto english, he had vegeta and goku speaking same time) and he messed about, no cool sayings or anything tho, i was told it was a cool fight, but all he did was mess about for 5 mins, then de-fuse

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah , thought i also hate GT , they bummed out on it so much , some much mistakes , but gogeta beated janemba in 30 sec , keep in mynd its movie , it dont last as long as Episodes =D

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fortnox said:
Gojita talks several times, according to the fansubbers he says,

"We'll handle our foe, Pikkon," and "I am neither Goku or Vegeta, I am the instrument of your defeat."

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Now when that movie gets translated in to English we'll know how he sounds

Best answers
that movie is already available in good ol germany, so it should ve been released in english speaking countries already :p

Best answers
CrackerJack said:
Nuf about the movies and whether GT sucks or not people..
Couldn't agree more, Stick on topic .

Cj , Any time soon you are going to finish it up ? I am currently doing a trial for a mod , and they said I need to pick a character to skin and show off my level at full. So I will be picking up this Gogeta most likley . So hurry up and show me updates :D .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill show a update tonight and prob finish it either tommorow, or friday.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm casue your blind? J/K look at page 3 at the bottom for the last pics and CJ said he´ll post new pics later so wait a bit and you´ll see new kcikass stuff ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
update today, i got off from school early cause of something that happened to my hand... Dont ask.. ill model as best I can with my other hand :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
huh?er..your finger?is it that that´s written in your sig?
well anyway hope things are going good with the other hand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom