• You like?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You dont like?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
German_boy, stop talking, your english sucks, I didnt understand what you said at all.

wtf? well i really sad **** but.... if ya say that that gives me a felling like u dont did the model! :\ me dont wants to say u ripp it! but why u dont sad: " german_boy dont understand ur english but i think that u rn´t right! cuz its my model" hu? why u rn´t sad that?

If u really dont understand what i telled then here again!
I saw something like that (but allready fineshed model not skin and skeleton).
The model looks the same as the model wich i saw! i dont know where i can get the model (Site) to download that! it was on a site where nuttzy hossted his models like : pan,vegeta v2 and many more! not esf-wrld or esfstuff!

Now u understand me?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you mean redsayian, but that's gone for good.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh, ill spell it out for you, (properly i hope, i have a tendency to type fast), he was saying your english sucks, (which even you should know) a bit harsh with how he said it but very true, but as for the rip accusations, i know what your talking about, that site has a reskin of kreshis gogeta model, its not this same model, and after comparing the two there really is no similarity between the 2, completely different proportions,

i do however see a similarity between it and another model, (i wont mention what it is) but not a exact duplicate, nor clone, its not a rip,

btw that site was http://www.crystalmesh.ip3.com , if its still up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know of the other model. but cj is no ripper. and kreshi model had no neck i think lolz. but yeah i have the model and looked at flat shades and it doesnt match. oh yah. post teh updates with belt and head joo foo >.< lolz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good so far can´t wait for upddtes dood!
oh and CJ can i Catch you on MSN ?or whatever your using?i need to talk to you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh.... im very sry cj ^^ cuz i only thought! i dont sad thats a corectly rip `_`
and thanks nuttzy!

Best answers
Darkone said:
Lol i was bussy that time , but now that my cell model is almost finished i have time , and specialy since this model is for 1.2 i m helping CJ out :D
... my goku is for 1.2 aswell if u didnt knew that. geez.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice i realy like it. it kindof looks like smo's old gogeta :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dont send it 2 darkone cj, we all know what happens when peoples models get in his hands

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Looking nice so far :) I'd comment on the abs, but yah said you're fixing 'em. Who be skinning this?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr Smo said:
dont send it 2 darkone cj, we all know what happens when peoples models get in his hands

Hahahahaha very true very true.....So where's the head yo? lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not really shure anymore about who is skinning it o_O.. Theres a lot of people asking to skin it, I think the best thing to do is for me to release a sdk, so everyone can get a shot at skinning it, then ill do something from there..
And I know I didnt show the update, but the way the head came out I was not happy at all. I dont want to ruin it with a bad head, so im trashing the head and redoing it, i think its the best thing.

Best answers
Mr Smo said:
lol Smo, that's cold...

Great model Jack. Lessee some updates!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
USSJ5 Goku said:
... my goku is for 1.2 aswell if u didnt knew that. geez.
unless your paying him for it, or he agreed to do it, hes not really required to do anything anyone asks him to do, dont act dissappointd he never said he was going to in the first place

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Mr Smo said:
Its not your model anyway geez , and models in my hand are safe , i dont leak models you know , or i could had leaked your cell and brolly and alot of of your other models long ago ...

Best answers
This is very annoying . I hope you guys can please stay on the topic and shut the hell up about who should have the model and who shouldn't . It'll only cause flaming and might end to a closed topic . Then I'll hate you . Anyways Cj , hurry up with the updates O_O .

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Looks at Constipated Joe in Darkone's Sig*

I know like 5 people that have that who shouldnt have that.

And ceej, can we get a new pic? me wanna see everything.

Best answers
Darkone said:
Its not your model anyway geez , and models in my hand are safe , i dont leak models you know , or i could had leaked your cell and brolly and alot of of your other models long ago ...
But how did you get them in the first place? I don't remember him releasing them.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Scruffie said:
But how did you get them in the first place? I don't remember him releasing them.
Simple , he donated them to FTP " Feel the power" i was on the team , but than he died , thats how

Best answers
nuttzy said:
unless your paying him for it, or he agreed to do it, hes not really required to do anything anyone asks him to do, dont act dissappointd he never said he was going to in the first place
God. A pal of mine asked him to skin my model on msn (i dont know his msn thats why i asked the pal of mine who had it) his reply was and i quote "Maybe, i'm busy with cell atm" and i can understand that, but he knew i needed the skin and didnt even ask me after his cell was done, thats my prob, see i hate these "friend pacts" that exist in all over this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom