Zone Of Enders-- The Second Runner

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone heard of the game? I love it... graphics are awesome... I love it! Post your opinion...

Best answers
i played it, beat it in 3 hours and took it back too blockbuster.

I love the game it's just too short. IMO the first one was harder.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea... I kinda agree o_O The games too short... other than that ... I like it :D:D

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I beat it in about 4 and a half, it was a nice 4 hour movie with game interactivity . . . I'll buy it when it's ten bucks.

Best answers
i liked it better than the first one and i took me 4 hours but the game had some major slow down when there were lots of opponent fighting you.

oNe

Best answers
Yeh, I think it's a bit of a shame to make games that are completely involved in story, such as Metal Gear Solid: Sons of Liberty. Don't get me wrong, I love ZOE 2 and MGS 2, but the amount of cinematics is somewhat annoying. I love that they've taken the time to dig deeper into the story of the game and make the player really get into it, but to be honest, most people just want some good gameplay. After seeing all the cinematics in the story the first time they complete the game, going to complete it again is arduous and mostly annoying. I admit, though, the gfx in these new games are absolutely stunning and they do absolutely incredible jobs to make the effects and graphics like this. Well done to 'em. What do you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom