zOMGz Sch00l Tomorr0ws!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
And you seniors, I spit on you! Driving to school, filling out Applications, taking the STDs, and homecomming, drunker than an stereotype Irishman during happy hour >: (
I hope you mean SATs...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DragonDude said:
I hope you mean SATs...
Oh, I know what I said. Every senior must take the STDs if they want to get into a good school.

Best answers
i started school at a community college on monday and i didnt go that day. i get money for going to school so I have to force my self and it sucks ass, although i want to do it I havent had it together recently. (high school was worse, i rarely went)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My last day of my summer vacation is next monday ;_;

>_< oh well..... back to learn stuff again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O school's tommorrow?

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! *thud*

Best answers
man.. it's all about '05.
06 sucks ****s =P
that was my friend's chant at his school and i tried to to start it at mine..
we ended up saying 0-sucks lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, same here. Today's my last free day X:.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
Yea, same here. Today's my last free day X:.
No wonder you use the weeping sig. D:"

oh, edit.

It changes the entire time >_<

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I started this week. It sucks. I already have 6 pages of homework...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
wow.

history of civ class. 1 chapter, every day... out of the history book, that sucks int he first place.

part 2... 100 sentences per chapter WHAT THE ****!

christ man, all my classes suck, i hav eone hot girl in my consumer math class, aka math for dummies, which i'll be getting bumped to a better class.

god damnit. its the same old **** man, year after year, same dumb people, same dumb teachers, same hot chicks i cant get :O

oh well... theres always... breakdancin

get up at 5:30, get to school about 6:30, go to the gym... break ( zzz ) 8:15, damnit, must go to class and waste my parents money. and my 10th english teacher is retarded. she couldnt seem to grasp the concept of me using the name "AJ" instead of "Arie" (R+E) she got confused when i said she could just call me aj, then she lost me for a few minutes, and asked me where i went.... to my seat. and she belives in unicorns, its scary. and abunch of roaches swarmed out of the cafeteria wall because they hit it with a sledge hammer...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's times like these i pitty school students and thank god i went to tafe. It's a lot easier then having to go through all that crap someone might have to put up with at school from teachers, & sometimes in a social standing.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bboy_Budokai said:
god damnit. its the same old **** man, year after year, same dumb people, same dumb teachers, same hot chicks i cant get :O
Ehh, I see where your gettin at, decent people to hang around and the girls are usually the only thign that can help you get through a borign day...But going around calling school depressing ain't gonna help it not be depressing, so I try to just not care...that rule exludes homework of course.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
same hot chicks i cant get :O
So aim lower.

As for your English teacher... well, think about her state of mind wanting to become an English teacher in the first place. Ive had one good English teacher in all my years of schooling. Im just thankful I never have to put up with that class again.

Saiyan, are you talking about home schooling? Tafe doesnt mean anything to me. My friend did home schooling for 6 years and he said it sucked not seeing your friends all day.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bboy_Budokai said:
same hot chicks i cant get :O
Hey, fat chicks need love too! ;/

In my school, I only have 4 periods (classes), but their all 1:30 long :(

I love my classes:

Spanish 1 in the morning, easy enough for me.

Second period is PE, where we all run right now :(.

Third period is Computer Keyboarding, which is a breeze for me. Also, I love this class cause right after PE I go in that class all hot, but the air conditioning has been on the entire day, so I cool off in there.

and last but not least, my favorite period: Conceptual Physics \o/

I mean, In conceptual Physics, I sit next to a GIRL that actually goes to LAN centers, plays counter strike, and is an all around video gamer O_O BUT! It doesn't stop there! She's hot :0! That class is also hella easy.

So now you know why I like school ;)

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I have fun doing home school....the joys of staying home and doing work...

Best answers
I got about a week before school starts but football starts in 3 days. 2 times a day :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom