★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
Hey, fat chicks need love too! ;/

In my school, I only have 4 periods (classes), but their all 1:30 long :(

I love my classes:

Spanish 1 in the morning, easy enough for me.

Second period is PE, where we all run right now :(.

Third period is Computer Keyboarding, which is a breeze for me. Also, I love this class cause right after PE I go in that class all hot, but the air conditioning has been on the entire day, so I cool off in there.

and last but not least, my favorite period: Conceptual Physics \o/

I mean, In conceptual Physics, I sit next to a GIRL that actually goes to LAN centers, plays counter strike, and is an all around video gamer O_O BUT! It doesn't stop there! She's hot :0! That class is also hella easy.

So now you know why I like school ;)
Want to switch lifes?

My summer ends in 2 weeks :O

Best answers
I moved into my dorm last Wednesday. College life is pretty damn fun so far. 4+ hours away from family is the only thing that ain't so great. I'm havin a blast. Classes start on Monday.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
noooo only 1 week left :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Best answers
Meh, im lucky 1 September, yeah universitys starts allways earlier, and ends also.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, didn't notice, 1 week left :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I start university September 5th. o/

Best answers
Im going to be a Junior. Failed two classes last year, so.... i have to take them over again, and for one, i have a 500 lbs teacher that can barely get out of his seat :/ I start Sept 1st, then i get my wisdom taken out the 7th... so ill be missing some school right away. oh and CLASS of 07!!! all the way!! or 007 ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Sigh* I'm officially on my last night of summer. School starts up again tomorrow, and lucky me gets 3 science classes in one semester. Oh well, at least I couldn't have ended my summer any better, partying all weekend with a bunch of my friends at my cabin.

Hmmm, a little off-topic, but I guess I have to finally make a new sig seeing as a summer sig doesn't fit when it's not summer vacation anymore. :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
wow school blows... i have one hot chick in my consumer math (idiot math) and thats it.

i cant get switched to gym first period, as i originally planned to hit on this chick i talekd to during the summer, because my stupid physics class is only taught first period, wtf!

*** *** *** *** *** school blows. and i have 4th period gym and study hall. 4th period = 1 hour 45 minutes, 30 min for lunch.

*** *** ***. for history i have to write 100 notes per chapter, 1 for each paragraph, there arent 100 paragraphs in each chapter, so i'm basicly copying the chapter and turning it in.

omg its ***. i still havent taken algebra but i'm in a physics class, i'm such a lazy ****. Bah

edit, and for some ignorant ass reason, school starts 15 mintues earlier!
and yet to prove my towns ignorance, the "bell" rings at like 8:05 and people go to class at like 8. you dont need to be in class until 8:15 when the late bell rings, so its like WTF i have no1 to chill with until then

and did i mention i'm always at school by 6:30, i need to practice break dancing and finish homework.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bboy_Budokai said:
wow school blows... i have one hot chick in my consumer math (idiot math) and thats it.

i cant get switched to gym first period, as i originally planned to hit on this chick i talekd to during the summer, because my stupid physics class is only taught first period, wtf!

*** *** *** *** *** school blows. and i have 4th period gym and study hall. 4th period = 1 hour 45 minutes, 30 min for lunch.

*** *** ***. for history i have to write 100 notes per chapter, 1 for each paragraph, there arent 100 paragraphs in each chapter, so i'm basicly copying the chapter and turning it in.

omg its ***. i still havent taken algebra but i'm in a physics class, i'm such a lazy ****. Bah

edit, and for some ignorant ass reason, school starts 15 mintues earlier!
and yet to prove my towns ignorance, the "bell" rings at like 8:05 and people go to class at like 8. you dont need to be in class until 8:15 when the late bell rings, so its like WTF i have no1 to chill with until then

and did i mention i'm always at school by 6:30, i need to practice break dancing and finish homework.

Me said:
Spanish 1 in the morning, easy enough for me.

Second period is PE, where we swim .

Third period is Computer Keyboarding, which is a breeze for me. Also, I love this class cause right after PE I go in that class all hot, but the air conditioning has been on the entire day, so I cool off in there.

and last but not least, my favorite period: Conceptual Physics \o/

I mean, In conceptual Physics, I sit next to a GIRL that actually goes to LAN centers, plays counter strike, and is an all around video gamer BUT! It doesn't stop there! She's hot :0! That class is also hella easy.
Yeah, school SURE does blow :rolleyes:

Best answers
i start next monday my 3rd year of college......so lame

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark Vegeta13 said:
i start next monday my 3rd year of college......so lame
I start my first year of university. :scared: Ive got orientation Monday and Tuesday.

These Engineering guys are just a riot. Theyre very... enthusiastic to be in engineering, let me put it that way. Plus weve got a pirate theme for the orientation.

Weve got some other Canadian unviersity students here, tell me, do they really chant the engineering song across the country?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I start today.

I think i'm actually going to enjoy this year, or die misserably.

Best answers
Good morning, Sunshine! Aint it a beautiful day to have my hopes and dreams and freedom destroyed at the hands of the Distrct School Board of Niagara?

Edit: Ha. My 1st and 2nd period courses are cancelled for the day, so I wont have to be at school til like noon ^_^ Good morning, indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom