Zeonix, will you marry me?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone shut the **** up.

Zeonix, hear me out. From what I understand, they pay married marines more, let them out of the barracks more often, and might possibly give you better living quarters. Plus, I'm pretty sure they repealed don't ask don't tell. I'll let you keep 50% of the extra money and you send me the other 50 percent. We divorce after you get out of the military, if you want.

What do you say, honey?

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can I be the best man?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The federal government doesnt recognize same-sex marriages so I wouldnt get anything for marrying you. As far as normal marriages go, you get paid more to help offset the costs of being married. You dont get issued a house. You go rent one, and then you pay all of the bills associated with living off base.

So no.

Last edited:
Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heartbreak! You could have let him down easy, you could have told him that your into cats, and its not him, its you. For shame, Zeo, for shame.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's Sex and the City the movie all over again :(

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goodbye cruel world...................

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goodbye cruel world...................
Don't do it Sub. Normally I'd say there are better fish in the sea, but this is Zeo who rejected you. Yeah, I got nothing. Zeo, only you can save him now.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RECAP

In the previous Episode of Sex and the ESF Forums, Sub proposed to Zeonix, advising him that their marriage will result in Zeo having more money to spend on his addiction to killing people, and also to have better living quarters where he can stash them. Secretly, Sub was in love with Zeo, hoping that the temptation of having new less jammable weaponry will entice Zeo into the marital bondage.

The plan backfired, however, when Zeo stated that the government works in a completely different way. Cucumba tried to persuade Zeo back into the affair, since he knew the true feelings of Sub, but so far even he wasn't able to break through the hard exoskeleton surrounding Zeo's heart that we think is his skin.

Completely Heartbroken and way out of his mind, Sub contemplates suicide as he could not bear to live without Zeo.

Will Sub actually find love with Zeo, or will he the 56th victim of Zeo's ice cold heart? Find out in the next episode of Sex and the ESF Forums.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do it Sub. Show your little brother that he was right about you. That he can do whatever he wants because, in the end, no one is willing to stop him. The one person person who could have changed him, truly changed him, decided he was too much of a pussy to go on. So do it, pussy.

Let him win.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well.. if thats what you want? i guess..................................................

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Took seven years, but I finally did it.

Ive killed my father, thus killing his son, me, in this timeline. And now, I am the One.

PLOT TWIST T T T T T T !

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Wow, I was not ready for this thread..... not ready at all....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom