zelda,, the wind waker!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i total agree wind waker is so damn good its not even funny :fight:

and im the 2nd quest going to get the power ups for teh blade of evils bane.... though this is my 3rd time on second quest mode :rolleyes:

Best answers
:S pff....strategy guides....strategy guides r 4 p***ies (hint: female anotomy). any 1 who needs 1 is not creative or thorough in exploring rooms, objects, etc. i can understand getting a hint or some1 helping u slove a very hard puzzle, but why spend $15 on something that ruins the whole experience! same goes for cheat codes (but u dont spend $$$)!

also, people who judge a game on its looks need 2 get their head outta their ass! would u play pong if it was 3-D?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Crono: I know you are new, but flaming is not allowed. You could easily have posted that without all the vulgarities. Please be considerate of others in the future. Thanks.

On topic: I am having so much fun playing it still. There are so many things to find and do that are completely seperate from the plot. It's fantastic.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, it does own indeed :)
Completed it, playing the second quest thingamig :)

Best answers
sorry, got a little carried away.....finals week is stressful....sorry to any1 who bought a guide.

anyway, if u own a gamecube and didnt get it yet, GET IT NOW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom