Zelda [No spoilers please]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks pretty awesome even though i know nothing about the game and only looked at the screenshots :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Every single Zelda game to date, perhaps with the slight exception of Zelda 2, has been a fantastic playthrough. This one looks extremely promising.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is there cool whip on my screen?

I'm getting a Wii.

Best answers
GameSpot 11/17/2006 8.8 out of 10
Unbelievable. Jeff from Gamespot, has just did the unimaginable. He will surely be fired as soon as possible...or killed. Either action took out on him, will end up satisfying--the the people who will send him hate mail for the next month or so. He did it for attention, and it's working(just my opinion). Things should be quite entertaining, these next two days among the Gamespot forums though. Anyway's, im really looking forward to playing this game as well. Im going into it with extremely low expectations; So there's no way I'll be disappointed with anything.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, the whole gamespot forums were in an uproar, it was crazy. I think like 10 new pages were made in the matter of ten minutes. Anyway, that review is from the guy who gave Majoras Mask an 8.3 and Gears of War, a game which arguably has problems of it's own, a 9.8. Gamespot also gave Super Mario 64 a 6.0 and Super Mario Kart a low score (6.0 I believe) so.. They've made some mistakes imo.

I can accept him giving it an 8.8, but not for the reasons he listed. The game didn't reinvent the series? Then why did Gamespot not give bad scores to other game franchises which could be accused of the same thing, such as GTA? He also claimed that the music was poor and that it should have been performed by full orchestras instead of being digital; It's too bad that most of the music in the game was performed by a full orchestra. Hell, he contradicted himself in the "Pros / Cons" section of the review.

.. Uh, Yeah, I'm going to end my little rant now.

*Walks away*

Best answers
ZELDA 2 WAS AMAZING...you just sucked at it :p

anyway...zelda was brought to the pc....THAT game was the worst in existance for zelda but this new one does look interesting...i wonder if it allows for normal play besides the interactive play

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZELDA 2 WAS AMAZING...you just sucked at it :p
Quite the contrary, I was able to beat it with little trouble. It was bad in the context that it broke away from the typical Zelda mold, and I didn't enjoy it as much.

Zelda was on the PC? wtf when did that happen? I must've missed something...

Best answers
Quite the contrary, I was able to beat it with little trouble. It was bad in the context that it broke away from the typical Zelda mold, and I didn't enjoy it as much.

Zelda was on the PC? wtf when did that happen? I must've missed something...
He might've meant the phillip made zelda games on the Phillip's CD-I

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This Zelda is going to blow me the **** away.

I have complete faith that it will.

I have never played a Zelda game that's disappointed me. That, and I choose to ignore Zelda 2 ever existed.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
8.8 lawl.

If hell exists that is so a one way ticket.

Going to be the best game ever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only things that IGN's review really disliked was the fact that the music wasn't full-on orchestrated but rather MIDIs, and some of the textures look pretty ugly. However, they also mentioned how beautiful the water looks, how far you can look and shoot, that sort of things.

There's things that remind you it was a GC game, but there's also things that remind you it's a Wii game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this could make it more fun...

OMFGIMCREEPPINNN MAAA PAANNTT!SS!S!S!

O_O GOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

then i would hang out with this thing all the day.... day in day out.

ZELDA FTW!!

Best answers
i'll wait to judge that score once i play the game, jus tbecause its zelda, and jsut because it looks awesome doesn't make it a 10/10. That being said gamespot is one of the worst place to look at reviewes in my opinion, half the time the score doesn't even match what the review says.

Also i wonder how much that sword and shield wiimote costs!

Best answers
i'll wait to judge that score once i play the game, jus tbecause its zelda, and jsut because it looks awesome doesn't make it a 10/10.
quoted for truth!
ill do that too.
well i still have to wait a month until i can lay my dirty fingers on the european gc version.

That being said gamespot is one of the worst place to look at reviewes in my opinion, half the time the score doesn't even match what the review says.
NOT quoted for truth!
gamespot is the most trustfull places for reviews atleast for me.its the only site that gave doom 3 a 8.5 and not a full score just because of its great graphics.... like all other websites.

this zelda might better be the f****** best game ever or i will go and kick its creators in the nuts!
the game is the only reason i still have my gamecube. i could get a cool psp for much less money if i would give it away....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I managed to get a list of the bosses in this game, though I'm not sure how true it is, but it makes sense. I doubt anyone can make up these guys that quickly.

WARNING: WHAT I AM ABOUT TO LIST IN WHITE TEXT IS MAJOR, EXTREME SPOILERS ON THE NAMES/TYPES OF BOSSES. IF YOU, FOR ANY REASON, VIEW THESE ON YOUR OWN FREE WILL, DO NOT BLAME ME IF YOU GET ANGRY FOR VIEWING THEM. THESE ARE FOR THE CURIOUS-ONLY PEOPLE WHO COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT SPOILERS.

Diababa (Giant venus flytrap)
Fyrus (Giant fire monster)
Morpheel (This boss is underwater! The first stage you fight like Morpaha, the second stage is like Shadow of Collases and you ride the monster.)
Stallord (King of the Stallods, a giant skeleton)
Blizzeta (A ice monster using your new friend as it's soul)
Armogohma (Like the Gohma boss from OOT, but stornger, has lasers, and looks like a hairy spider)
Argorok (FINALLY!!! A dragon boss!)
Zant (The Uurper (Twilight) King)
Zelda (She's being possed by Ganon)
Ganon- A giant boar beast
Ganondorf (The final battle)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom