Zbrush Fun

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, the fact they both look like giant masses of pustulating boils...

Best answers
Urm.

'Growler' I hope your not thinking zbrush is a plugin for gmax/3dsm. The only way zbrush would work with max/gmax is either creating normal maps for your low polygon models, or taking your high polygon model into max, and playing around with it in there, (gmax cannot create normal maps) There is external programs that can create normal maps though.

Z Brush is best for making high polygon models out of pre made models, (It isnt very good at creating a model straight from z brush, z brush is also used to make 2.5 axis paintings, (I cant really explain it straight, if your really into zbrush, go to their homepage and download some tuturials from their site, they have a nifty little demo of zbrush, (you can use everything in it, just you cannot export your models, or import your models from another 3d program) The demo is only around 16mb as I remember, go have a try at it.

Zbrush demo:
http://pixologic.com/order/demoselect.html
(It also has some tutorials on that page if you click Zbrush classroom)

Its looking good tek, im glad your learning zbrush :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:( guess i'm the only one who knows how to use Zbrush.

Best answers
Jah, you practicly are, though. I Know how to open zbrush, bout it. (I havent really had time to learn, busy days here =p)
I'll get into it eventually, (I want to create some nifty normal maps) just not yet..

Going to update again? Im enjoying your stuff =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cause he is an egotistical douche bag.

About the model, it looks like a big blob of **** molded into the shape of a head tbh. But awesome work!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enix, whatever problems you have with tek, please keep this non-personal, and only comment on the model from an actual modeling sense.

if you feel the need to ***** or snipe, then do it elsewhere, this is your only friendly warning.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats what I thought about the model, either the **** theory or he gave teknik one too many ****jobs and got a wierd STD. Oh well, your the master right justin?

[and I would have taken this on msn or somethin, but teknik is too good to talk to me]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok Enix your getting a warning for spamming and trying to incite a fight on the forum. keep that stuff to yourself or use an IM tool.

im really dissapointed that i had to do this to you of all people...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, sorry I have to sink to an immature level. Just some stupid things goin on between me, teknik and some other people. No biggy, no raeson to bring it here. Sorry for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom