z3r0's first sig thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont like it :D
Can I edit it? :p Stupid Trunks... Im gonna use the one I edited.... with the pic of poop on this head :p

Best answers
edit- i like 5, and i think u might to :p

1:

if you dont like any, please PM me back telling me so, and if you do like one of them, PM me back.... saying which one you want

if you'd like me to add a sertain effect to it, just say so and ill see what i can do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like 2. :D I was gonna make one for him... since i had 2 more of em :S But his PM box was full :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rip what? I said the pic was da same as mine :D I flipped it! You bum...
What happened to dragonball sigs? :D
Lies I say! :D
I said..... You ripper! The pics the same as mine! :D:D JK... JK

Best answers
The universal gundam and matrix are unique, thats why i like those the best..the rest are just..:rolleyes: hehe

Best answers
Originally posted by z3r0
well, made a few copys of a sig i made for you, to see which one you like. well : \ here ya go :

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

if you dont like any, please PM me back telling me so, and if you do like one of them, PM me back.... saying which one you want

if you'd like me to add a sertain effect to it, just say so and ill see what i can do.

i think thats the best 1 #5

Best answers
1:

2:

3:

made your sig, hope you like one of these, PM me back saying if u want some kind of modification. or just choose one of the 3 fonts i chose for ya :D

l8

Best answers
well, I sent you a PM telling you the changes I want, but those are still excellent sigs you've made there. I agree with you though, black and white probably wouldn't look good with that sig.

Best answers
Make me a sig please :D
hehe sounded like a n00b..
I was going to make another sig, but once i saw yours my mouth hit the floor.. Very nice work

Best answers
Just an FYI to people who want me to make sigs for them, I am only available on WeekEnds, weekdays I am practically banned from the computer :p

so, if there are any other ppl who would like sigs, you should PM me now. if not, guess some of you will have to wait till next weekend : \ see ya

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ_ReNe
Make me a sig please :D
hehe sounded like a n00b..
I was going to make another sig, but once i saw yours my mouth hit the floor.. Very nice work
LOL... i mite not be that good... makin sound like hes naz or wog's or somthin.... butt i do like the new WP Ggj :yes:
P.S stop duble postin there gonna warn ya....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom