Z Enters Unity ! Windows game

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pleasure to meet you. First, by all means, call yourself Skyrider. In fact, you are now Skyrider Prime. Ours is just the forum guy, and he's completely replaceable (as you've just done). Welcome to our forum, Skyrider Prime, and may your continued professionalism bring our two communities closer together.

Also, good thinking on the subreddit. Eon and I have been proponents of expanding ESFs advertising to reddit and SA, but I guess we're not ready for that kind of attention yet. Or something.

Best answers
Wow, now we have Skyrider Prime! I know this PR guy is very organized and cool:)

Best answers
And now I'm questioning whether or not I accidentally said I was the P.R. guy for ESF when I MEANT to say I was the P.R. guy for ZED-U. I hope to the Flying Spaghetti Monster that I didn't make that mistake.

--- edit ---

Wow, now we have Skyrider Prime! I know this PR guy is very organized and cool:)
I promise you that I'm not always cool. Sometimes I get pissed and I'm not a saint. For the most part though, when I get unprofessional, I'm not being horrible. I'm just not being a role-model. Sometimes I get a little goofier and I'm less of a stick in the mud. Which may seem a bit rude to others, however, it's not how I see it or mean it. Either way though. Like I said in my post (or at least meant to), is that if I were to have done this advertising, I would have been a lot more honest. Like I am now. Even I bash my own game (ZED-U to be exact). I never claimed this game was amazing. It has some potential to be, but is by no means amazing in its current state. In Prealpha or Alpha.

--- edit ---

Pleasure to meet you. First, by all means, call yourself Skyrider. In fact, you are now Skyrider Prime. Ours is just the forum guy, and he's completely replaceable (as you've just done). Welcome to our forum, Skyrider Prime, and may your continued professionalism bring our two communities closer together.

Also, good thinking on the subreddit. Eon and I have been proponents of expanding ESFs advertising to reddit and SA, but I guess we're not ready for that kind of attention yet. Or something.
Thanks. Good to hear that. Lets hope things do go well between the ESF community and ZED-U. I'm currently not an admin on ZED-U's reddit. Mostly because I don't have a reddit account. Horatio (Alex Horatio) is the one who made it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And now I'm questioning whether or not I accidentally said I was the P.R. guy for ESF when I MEANT to say I was the P.R. guy for ZED-U. I hope to the Flying Spaghetti Monster that I didn't make that mistake.
Dont worry our Sky is not the PR ^^

He is however the one we blame if something on the forum doesnt work ^^

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I blame Sky for basically everything.

Regardless, it's nice to have you aboard Skyrider Prime.

Best answers
I have a gun. This gun has taken down bears, sasquatch, dragons and aliens. I like this gun, and the manufacturer improves it every so often, so its a good investment in the long term. Some guy comes to town, and he's showing off his brand new slingshot. It's the best slingshot in the world, he says. Sure, it doesn't really work yet, and it looks like his kid put it together, but if I invest in it, it will be better than anything ever, forever. Does it take down dragons. No. Sasquatch? No. Aliens? No. Bears, at least, right? No.

Why do I want your slingshot over my gun?
bro, i never wanted you to choose zedu over esf, and i never wanted you to make develop the game and i didnt want you to even play zedu, the only thing i wanted were some tips!
And this is not soo serious, why are you always sooo dramatic?

Best answers
bro, i never wanted you to choose zedu over esf, and i never wanted you to make develop the game and i didnt want you to even play zedu, the only thing i wanted were some tips!
You gave him reason to be dramatic. Calm down. This is why I should have been the one to do this. I could have handled it a lot better. And to the people very kindly welcoming me, thank you.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was a metaphor. If you're going to designate yourself Zed-U diplomat, that's the kind of question you have to be able to answer. I have zero interest in the game, so you're obviously not going to win me over. My intent wasn't for you to convince me, specifically, but for you to be able to answer the simplest of questions: Why should I bother with what appears to be an inferior product when there is already a working release for ESF, and a new release in the works?

Best answers
I never made my self the Zed-U diplomat, i am a modeler and texturer in the game. And i dont want to win you over, you dont need to be intrested in the game to actullay give me some tips!!
Why should I bother with what appears to be an inferior product when there is already a working release for ESF, and a new release in the works?
You didnt need to bother with "what appears to be an inferiot product"

Best answers
I never made my self the Zed-U diplomat, i am a modeler and texturer in the game. And i dont want to win you over, you dont need to be intrested in the game to actullay give me some tips!!

You didnt need to bother with "what appears to be an inferiot product"
If you're gonna get nit-picky, playing games is something you don't need to bother with doing when all you need is to be fine with sitting in one spot when you're not working, eating, or sleeping.

Best answers
If you're gonna get nit-picky, playing games is something you don't need to bother with doing when all you need is to be fine with sitting in one spot when you're not working, eating, or sleeping.
you know what, i have hard time thinking that Zeonix cant defend himself, and when did I get nit-picky

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you know what, i have hard time thinking that Zeonix cant defend himself, and when did I get nit-picky
I'm not sure what I'm defending against. I gave you advice. You didn't want it. Case closed.

Best answers
Hello again!
Its been a long time since we have done anything that might be called an improvment, but we did our best :p
Ok, we havent worked on many modeles since then, we only have a crappy goku model with more crappy textures, but we will change that.
What we do have is a map, made by Zhane :)
http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/games/1/26/25333/thumb_620x2000/ss_2014-04-06_at_02.09.19.png
http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/games/1/26/25333/thumb_620x2000/ss_2014-04-06_at_11.29.50.jpg
http://zeq2.com/lite/forums/files/guessh_248.jpg
and an edited zeq2 map XD
http://puu.sh/88CJx.jpg
well, thats all what we have so far, what do you think?

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hello again!
Its been a long time since we have done anything that might be called an improvment, but we did our best :p
Ok, we havent worked on many modeles since then, we only have a crappy goku model with more crappy textures, but we will change that.
What we do have is a map, made by Zhane :)
http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/games/1/26/25333/thumb_620x2000/ss_2014-04-06_at_02.09.19.png
http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/games/1/26/25333/thumb_620x2000/ss_2014-04-06_at_11.29.50.jpg
http://zeq2.com/lite/forums/files/guessh_248.jpg
and an edited zeq2 map XD
http://puu.sh/88CJx.jpg
well, thats all what we have so far, what do you think?
Ooh i see the Zhanes work here, he did nice job. If only you got the character models good, this would look epic. The characters are waay too bright in some pictures. And with this kind of graphics, semi-realistic models would look good with.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You guys need to decide if you're going for realism or cell shading... this mixture that you have atm just doesn't work together. The edited map is horrible... just horrible

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You guys need to decide if you're going for realism or cell shading... this mixture that you have atm just doesn't work together. The edited map is horrible... just horrible
In their place, i would go for realism, because those realistic maps look way better than anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom