Z Enters Unity ! Windows game

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What are the planned mechanics, character list, map list, attacks and defenses, stats? You're just showing us this screenshot with nothing behind it and expecting us to say anything good.
I'm still waiting. If you want actual criticism, you need to give me something to criticize. All you're doing right now is jacking off the game itself.

Get the design documents, like I had asked you previously AND asked both the poster of this thread and that Aravind dude, and put it here.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont really know why you hate zeq2, maybe because you are a bit jealous because zeq2 is way ahead of you in popularity and gameplay, and it didnt need 15 years. Again, we are talkin about zedu, it isnt a mod, its a game, a DBZ game made with Unity(if you didnt read). this game is still in alpha version if you didnt relize, we didnt do our best, because we wanted something to get done.
And last advice from me, jealousity isnt good for the health, try to avoid it, even if you arent the best, there is always someone better!
This is pretty absurd, so I'll respond in kind:

[video=youtube;d696t3yALAY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d696t3yALAY[/video]

I'm sure this is too high brow for you, so I'll make it clear. Zeq2/Zed U/Zbopshibop/Zyundai and whatever Z ******ry you guys come up with is Wimp Lo and, obviously, ESF is the Chosen One.

Best answers
I'm still waiting. If you want actual criticism, you need to give me something to criticize. All you're doing right now is jacking off the game itself.

Get the design documents, like I had asked you previously AND asked both the poster of this thread and that Aravind dude, and put it here.
i dont get what you want!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then we have a problem, and it's not me. Check out Zeo's post, it puts it into perspective well.

Also, that movie is ******* awesome.

Best answers
i been called here i sappose !? whats going on here ? i or the Zedu Team can not be held in account for those who post's Thead's about Zedu over here or anywhere. No one is advertizeing anything. this is just about people posting about an game in development. i don't literally see whats even there to flame about ?. anyways since today is christmas Merry Christmas everyone.

--- edit ---

Oh i Just saw this thead http://forum.esforces.com/threads/156703-Zed-u that Zeroc made wah well im and we are Sorry for Advertiseing on ur forums i just did'not know of this that Zeroc posted this on this Site he joined the Zedu Team 1 day ago.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Giving bad PR and basically insulting another DBZ game on day 2 of joining your team. Sounds like a great start.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i been called here i sappose !? whats going on here ? i or the Zedu Team can not be held in account for those who post's Thead's about Zedu over here or anywhere. No one is advertizeing anything. this is just about people posting about an game in development. i don't literally see whats even there to flame about ?. anyways since today is christmas Merry Christmas everyone.

--- edit ---

Oh i Just saw this thead http://forum.esforces.com/threads/156703-Zed-u that Zeroc made wah well im and we are Sorry for Advertiseing on ur forums i just did'not know of this that Zeroc posted this on this Site he joined the Zedu Team 1 day ago.
Its not the advertising. I guess the biggest issue is that Zeroc doesnt know this community. When they see a project they will take it appart. That includes ESF itself. And some times thats a good thing. I guess the issue with ZeqU is that basically they have been shown pictures and a non playable pre alpha, then told "Its great" without any other info. Being the realistic bunch that they are, they jumped on that statement.

By all means continue to post progress updates, but as Brad already said on the ZEQ2-lite forums. Out POTWs can only work, because we already have a released working version people can compare them to. Without that you are better off not posting cinematic screenshots, but should rather be saying "We plan on doing a system that works something along the X and Y lines, so that you can do this or that" You dont need to post exactly what you are planing, but for a totally new game, people want to know what they are getting in to when having a "its great" statement forced down their throats.

Best answers
people want to know what they are getting in to when having a "its great" statement forced down their throats.
Bro, i am sure you meant me, i never forced anyone, the only thing i was upset about was that some called our game shit, and without even saying why.
Giving bad PR and basically insulting another DBZ game on day 2 of joining your team. Sounds like a great start.
thnx bro

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I said it looks like shit. You said it is shit. You're acting as a diplomat and PR guy for Lord Zed, so I will take your word on the matter at face value.

Best answers
I said it looks like shit. You said it is shit. You're acting as a diplomat and PR guy for Lord Zed, so I will take your word on the matter at face value.
Say what

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bro, i am sure you meant me, i never forced anyone, the only thing i was upset about was that some called our game shit, and without even saying why.

thnx bro
You're going to get this type of criticism on anything you do that is on the internet. You can get Bandai to come in and post themselves that this game is amazing and Akira Toriyama himself say it's a piece of work and there is always going to be those people who say " This is just a nice big brown turd that was laid by ****tards ". If you can't take this criticism and just knock it to the side and go with asking what you can do to make it better... Well I would suggest you not work on the game at all. Drop all development and find another hobby. I'm not trying to be a **** about this but the negative criticism is the best criticism, because it gives you someone who you can look at, hates your work, and work around what they think may help the game somehow and use those ideas to put forward more effort into the game.

To be honest, if you get hostile towards the people who give you bad criticism, the people who gave you good criticism might look at the team and say, " Woah **** that. These guys are ****s. This game probably is gonna be shitty with admin like that. "

Best answers
Alright guys, my bad, I am really sorry about all the sruff i said
I hope you accept my apology, and a suggestion about how to improve the game will show me that you accept my apology

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Roger dodger. First things first:

1) Why should I care about Zed-U, when we already have ESF?
2) What is your end state? What do you envision the final product looking like (talking about more than aesthetics here)?
3) Link to documents pertaining to the combat and flight systems you intend to implement.
4) What is your expected time table for a released product capable of being played competitively?

Best answers
Roger dodger. First things first:

1) Why should I care about Zed-U, when we already have ESF?
2) What is your end state? What do you envision the final product looking like (talking about more than aesthetics here)?
3) Link to documents pertaining to the combat and flight systems you intend to implement.
4) What is your expected time table for a released product capable of being played competitively?
alright
1) changes are always good
2)will check it out with the team
3) will chek it out with the team
4) about a couple of mounths or so
now i feel like a retard.
first i ask for help and then i cant gice you information, but as aravind said, i am new, and i will ask the right away

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to work on a better answer for 1.

Best answers
but hey, changes are good, and other than that, you will help your new best friend(wich is me)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a gun. This gun has taken down bears, sasquatch, dragons and aliens. I like this gun, and the manufacturer improves it every so often, so its a good investment in the long term. Some guy comes to town, and he's showing off his brand new slingshot. It's the best slingshot in the world, he says. Sure, it doesn't really work yet, and it looks like his kid put it together, but if I invest in it, it will be better than anything ever, forever. Does it take down dragons. No. Sasquatch? No. Aliens? No. Bears, at least, right? No.

Why do I want your slingshot over my gun?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have a gun. This gun has taken down bears, sasquatch, dragons and aliens. I like this gun, and the manufacturer improves it every so often, so its a good investment in the long term. Some guy comes to town, and he's showing off his brand new slingshot. It's the best slingshot in the world, he says. Sure, it doesn't really work yet, and it looks like his kid put it together, but if I invest in it, it will be better than anything ever, forever. Does it take down dragons. No. Sasquatch? No. Aliens? No. Bears, at least, right? No.

Why do I want your slingshot over my gun?
Hey man, I dented a car from a distance of, the 2nd floor window of a 3 story house to my neighbours vehicle parked just outside the garage. Im sure it can kill bears yo.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alright
1) changes are always good
2)will check it out with the team
3) will chek it out with the team
4) about a couple of mounths or so
now i feel like a retard.
first i ask for help and then i cant gice you information, but as aravind said, i am new, and i will ask the right away
1. Because it will have it's own play style compared to ESF. ESF does have the current hold on hand to hand combat in the best of ways but my game will have this, this, and this which is not defined in ESF. Zed-U will have a few things similar to ESF but will have the idea based on that of Burst Limit where transforming wont cause balance issues. Everyone will have the same Health, Transformations only change your attack list. Such as Goku in base form has Kamehameha and Spirit Bomb where as in Super Saiyan, the Kamehameha is now the Super Kamehameha and Spirit Bomb is no long of the selection in attacks.

Something like this is what people want. You may get bad remarks for it and people may not like the idea, but they can't just bash you for saying " Oh it's great. No worries about the details, It's a great game. "

Best answers
Okay so I'm just gonna jump in here. I'm Strange Matter but I go by either "Dylan-Skyrider" or "Skyrider" on the ZED-U Team and I usually use it everywhere online. It's unfortunate that this is my gaming name since one of the developers of ESF also has this as their name. However, I refuse to change it because I love my name and I wasn't even a Dragon Ball Z fan when I came up with it. On ESF, I go by Strange Matter (for obvious reasons). Anyway, I just wanna say a few things.

I consider myself the P.R. guy because I'm fairly well organized and I have a somewhat controlling mind when it comes to games and work in general. I'm also the Lead Alpha Tester, I'm an admin on all of our websites (except for the Reddit because I don't own a Reddit account), and I'm a very actively involved within the game's development process outside of working with core game files like a coder would. The first thing I wish to do is link all of our websites and give a bit of directions along with some info.

Blog: http://zedu.zeq2.com/
Forums: http://zedu.zeq2.com/forums/index.php
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zentersunity?ref=hl
ModDB: http://www.moddb.com/games/z-enters-unity/#4109710
Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/zentersunity

The blog is currently discontinued but may be used in the future. The website being hosted but will no longer be used as a news outlet. Aravind doesn't really feel this way, however I feel a primary reason for doing so is because of how useless it is at its job when any of the other websites can do it just as well or even do it better while giving us extra features. The next thing is that the places with the most information and updates would be our forums and our ModDB. Our Facebook and Reddit isn't as well updated, however we're trying to make sure that we're in sync in the future. This requires a bit of controlling and a little more thought before we make a release. Aravind tends to just make releases such as videos and screenshots on a whim and that makes it harder.

I'd also like to apologize for any of the irritation these posts may have been causing. If it were up to me, I would have advertised a little better and made things a bit less infuriating. For one, I'm a lot more honest about the game and what it really is than everyone else is. But I'd also like to thank Dida for making this post. At least he cared about the game and wanted to get it known. You made some mistakes while doing so, but it's nice that you did anyway. I'd also like to thank the people who have replied here and I'd like to answer any and all questions you guys have about the game or the team. I can do this a lot better than Dida and Zero. At least I think I can. So I'd like to at least try more so I can test myself. Anyway, thank you for reading (assuming you did). Sorry that this is really long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom