Your underrated games

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The most underappreciated game of all time is Chronicles of Rid **** for the PC.

Amazing game in all aspects. It had graphics that superceded the best of the best at the time, it was huge and long, with tons of different environments/methods of gameplay, tons of twists in a great story, it ran amazingly smoothly on even my old rig.

I say it is the most underrated game of all time because, as far as I'm concerned, it is pretty much the best game I've ever played, and most people haven't even seen a screenshot of it.

That's what happens when you don't advertise with the gamespy network.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Advent Rising. I'm a sucker for games that give you powers.

Best answers
Seconded.

For my part then i say: Rune (not runescape they are 2 verry different things).
The best hack-n-slach game i know(only flaws it has is that there is no turning animation, neither can a viking puntch???),
well it isnt so mutch underrated but forgotten.

One of feau singelplayer game i have played twice, and probably only one i have played 3, and 4 times over from the beginning to the end.
another great game i still own and play, still in love with it.

The most underappreciated game of all time is Chronicles of Rid **** for the PC.

Amazing game in all aspects. It had graphics that superceded the best of the best at the time, it was huge and long, with tons of different environments/methods of gameplay, tons of twists in a great story, it ran amazingly smoothly on even my old rig.

I say it is the most underrated game of all time because, as far as I'm concerned, it is pretty much the best game I've ever played, and most people haven't even seen a screenshot of it.

That's what happens when you don't advertise with the gamespy network.
I AGREE!!!
how could i not mention this one!
just beaten the game a few days ago again.
its the best FPS right after perfect dark!
and one of the best releases on the xbox.
if it had any multiplayer modes, it would have many more fans today.

I love playing ut99 CTF, Ut2004 CTF, and TFC, and what about TF2?
Whats the thread title saying?!
i want to flame you....... but im not allowed to do so...

Best answers
Because there's nothing special to it. It's just another CTF game. There are no unique gameplay features, other than the gravity gun. I mean, hey, if you like it, kudos to ya. But the rest of us got bored of CTF roughly two centuries ago.
I'm going to make a blunt guess that you saw the name "capture the flag" and hinted your way to "just another CTF game".

You can't make a solid experience from 5 minutes of playtime, if you have tried it at all.

You can't find a better mod to-date.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreed, I have Rez on the PS2, criminally short but lots of fun.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising and it's expansion Escalation. Far too many don't realize what a great game it really is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know how popular Dragon Ball Z: Legends was for its time, but I used to think it was fairly under appreciated, at least over in the US. The ****in' FUNi-American pricks throw Ultimate Battle 22 at us but not Legends? That was odd as hell.

Right now I am having the hardest time trying to remember games. I could say there were a few PS1 and early PC games that I know didn't get anywhere, but were very fun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragon Ball Z: Legends is the best Dragonball Z game ever, period.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i heard legends rocked.

what about omega boost for the ps1, or killer instinct on the 64

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom