Your old posts...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just wow... I just read one of my old posts and just realize how much of a noob I was...

its da ***est drawing ever and i mean it
and u quite scare me i thought u were going to close da thread lol im scared again MAMAMA Theres a guy talking to me and he said hes going to **** me up.WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA hE DID MOM KILL HIM WITH MY STUFF ANIMALS X_X

Fresh From PhotoShop

Fresh From Bryce

This time i don't have my name on these cuz im lazy
....you cant even skin right so be quite or i mini nuke ur house
i like the muscle tone really like so i just leave it then and edit it when im done with the whole ting
OMG Zereth im not really good at body skins its the model and skinmap is all mess uped and i request no crits im tired of this ting
and i do add highlight and burn tool gosh and anyways this is my skin i do what i want to do it i can turn it to a rainbow just No MORE CRITSZ and i never called myself skinner...
Lith said:
Errr i dont like teh everyones post exepts Nuttzys,Crackers Jack, and S-Bolts
all of u are sayings its Crappy.ALL U ARE ****ing loona ticks not even helping out. and Da Linksta PLEASE,DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT OK?????You are not the tread creator of this thread nor a mod.I like do hear good critz.*post anything thats crappy,i will nuke ur house,and ur girlfiriendor boyfriend.
Haha...ha. Post your old newbish posts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool, almost ready :) will u publish it also to esf-w or something?
yup, but that sucks as if it is now, definently...
think about those poor people whom play with it evm right now ? :(

And from that Tenshinhan model atm, really nice one!
man, 1.3 still needs alots of work to do, bugs alot i see..

Only over a year ago i typed like this? Oh my god.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The forum will not let me go back far enough to reveal my non-intellectual posts.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Gryph: Yes it will. Play with the options.

I'm not going to go back and look up my first post, but for anyone who remembers it from the last few times we had this thread, I was super polite and all of my sentences were grammatically correct at all times.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic said:
Hey guys i have a strange problem. I installed esf beta 1.2. and the 1.2.1 patch . When i start the game in LAN Mode when i want to play with bots the console tells me that im missing a file called meleesounds.sc which is located in the "events" folder which is in Half-Life/esf i guess. Strangely enough, i don't have the events folder either but i see it exists in TFC(team fortress classic) and DeathMatch classic the 2 mods that i got with HL. Could u please send me this folder by email? I think it's about 60 KB so u would have no problem sending it my adress is [email protected] Please help im really going nuts!
Jesus christ....someone slap me....

dan_esf_fanatic said:
I'm getting pretty sick of everyone writing Vegita, Gokou, Vegito, Freeza (Freezer) Boo etc. So I wrote a list of CORRECTLY spelled char names that I think everyone should consider using.

Buu
Goku
Gohan
Krillin
Frieza
Piccolo
Trunks
Vegeta
Cell
Vegetto

Hope this helps

That was just retarded.

Best answers
I never really made a fool out of myself in my first posts, they were just full of spellingerrors (even more than now *gasp*).. At least I know how to write which now xD

Back in the days I was called S-Bolt-- btw.. Later renamed to Bolteh, then got banned for obnoxious reasons, being the rebel I am, I came back as Kimfu, Cuc found out, I cried and he was kind enough to let me stay and he renamed Bolteh to Bolteh2 and Kimfu to Bolteh.. Too bad the size of my penis, erm posts, wasn't transfered :(

hi, after my failed gotenks (wich ill be redoing later on) i made a piccolo remodel, ive been working on it for 2 weeks now (thx to the holidays, otherwise it would have been finnished in like 3 days)

its the piccolo with cape, i have managed to compile the model and it looks fairly good but still have some bone assignment bugs

i have included some renders

if anybody can help me with the bone assignment please private message me

(i redid some animations so the feet wont clip through the cape (like powerup on the ground is now the same animation as power up in the air

*edit* i just saw the other guys piccolo with cape, looks nice to :)

*edit2* thx to the esf team for the great piccolo model :), only i hate it without cape :)

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I have been reading some of the threads about attacks and a lot of people seem to be spamming one kind of powerful attack. So, I think it might be a good idea to boost up the energy cost of these attacks. Especially the disks and beams like FF so spamming would be impossible.

I realise this would mean that people could use less Ki attacks so I suggest you give every character the same 2 ki attacks, Ki Beam and Ki Ball. Ki Beam would be like all the other beams in shape, but it would take less time to charge, use less ki and cause less damage. The Ki Ball would be a single ball of energy, it could be charged a lot faster than the Ki Beam (maybe even only 2 or 3 seconds) but would cause only half the damage (which at least would be stronger than Renzo which is more or less useless unless you spam it and that is what people are complaining about.) I know that, if they had to, the spammers would use these small attacks just as much as the most powerful ones but these attacks would not be as deadly and because every character has these attacks it wont be as unfair.

So, post in what you think of my first official suggestion for ESF.
1. Power punches and kicks: While in game you would push a certain button which would seem to make no difference to your character. However when you punch or kick someone, you would use a large amount of ki, you would see a white transparent explosion of energy from where your hit landed, and the person you hit would fly off in the opposite direction, if they were not blocking.

The damamage done would be reasonably large and if you were aiming at the ground, the character you hit would take additional damage when he lands. Depending on your strength compared to your enemy, your enemy could fly a metre, or a whole map away, or perhaps it wouldn't move him at all, it depends.

However, if you hit someone towards someone else, and that person manages to hit the enemy just as he comes in range with another power hit, the enemy will recieve double the damage he would recieve if the person had been the first to hit. If the enemy is hit by someone else while being propelled by the hits momentum, that power hit would cause 3 times the damage it would if that person was the first to hit and so on, it could reach the point where somone would deal out 10 times the damage he would cause if he had been the first person to deal a power blow. This would mean that a chain could be set up, if a team was properly coordinated they could bounce a much stronger char all around the map without any necassary end, short of the enemy's death.

I know this might seem unfair, someone could be bounced around until he was dead before he had a chance to fight. But you must realise that this would need a lot of skill from the team concerned. The timing has to be pretty precise, a second or two of and the person is just damaged from being hit. You could whine about it, but the fact is that they would have done something that proved how much of a team they were, it could prove how good a clan really is.
I AM NOSTRADAMUS! I CAN SEE THE FUTURE!!

:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Gryph: Yes it will. Play with the options.
Negative

I even enabled the option for the forums to display all threads, it only lets me view the last 500 posts I made.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you put at advanced search :

Find Posts from : Any Date > And Older
Sort Results by : Last posting date > In ascending order
Show Results as posts ?

Your first post (posted 09-11-2005, 04:31 PM ) :
i had esf awhile ago but i was dumb and sended esf to a freind on aol istant message.... after i did that my account was gone and so was my half - life game.
i cannot find the cd-key that i used...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was never a noob. That's the reason why I was adopted into modship in such a short time.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, i dont ever remember being a noob or posting as one.

i was just created insanely awesome. its in the genes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see no point finding my old posts, my current ones are no less stupid.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, i dont ever remember being a noob or posting as one.

i was just created insanely awesome. its in the genes.
in any game with steam i get this error message that says exactly "Mod_loadbrushmodel:models/player.mdl has wrong version number (0 should be 30)" can you plz help
Uhuh....plz.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what!?

cmon that was a legitimately un-noobish cry for help. and i never did find out why the hell that error kept popping up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay, I found a post more noobish than any other I have ever made.

http://esforces.com/forum/showpost.php?p=545573&postcount=7

Behold, my first FC post. I was thirteen at the time, and I had yet to learn how to use the search button. It was written in "Advanced" reply here on the forum. If I had known how to write an FC post, I probably would have revised writing it that short. :x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop living in the past. Certainly, you should remember it, and learn from it, but stop living in it. Move on and seek the Future. Make your mark NOW instead of looking for one you've already made.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You tell us to seek the future and then you tell us to make our mark NOW. Which is it? Seek the future or live in the now? Forget it. It doesn't matter, anyway.

im a little annoyed. this is my 3rd acount here, why do i keep losing them.:id:
There's nothing wrong with remembering times long since gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom