Your old posts...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was still in high school then. Deluded and bitter. I'd rather NOT remember those times.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sometimes it's almost painful to look at old posts

Hyper Chi Aura said:
ok...i got steam...and i got esf....i click on esf...bring me to steam and i click "i already own this game" or sometin like that....I type in my cd-key EXACLTY like im supposed to...and when i do it says "this cd-key" is invalid....so i try it again, now it says there a duplicate,...neoe kno how to fix this problem?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hah, dont worry about it chakra

weve all had those same kinda posts. thats what makes it so funny to see it nowadays.

the future dis-interests me. its only the stuff in the past that i can look back on and laugh.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yeah, I just got done reviewing my history. Man, how things have changed!

I miss my old clan :( And I miss the good 'ol days of ESF :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i need to buy half-life so i can play esf but i need it at the lowest price availible ( my mom doesnt give me allowance) do u now any pawn shops or any stores to find this game?
how do i post a picture in the esf forums?
well my main point is you should have a shield when you transform so nobody
can disturb your transformation over and over again
everytime i make my own server , like when sombody throws a big blast like a death ball or a spirit bomb the game freezes then i restarted the game and created a server then when i did a full charged kahehama it froze again do you know how to fix this?
/ /

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All right, we wanna play the "let's make fools of ourselves" game, eh? ;P

KarrdeKNR said:
Actually, you guys say cell and frieza have sufficient attacks, but their attacks can't stand up to something like final flash.

-Karrde-
I'm pretty sure that was #1. 12/7/2001

I was playing on this server called JIMMY IS GOOD
and oddly enough, I was kicked for using Picolo's eyelasers which really don't even do a whole lot of damage.

Anyway, it seems that just about every attack is being called 'cheap' now. I'm just wondering what other people think. Post your thoughts. Say which attacks are cheap and why (no talking about discs. If you want to do that, look for the topic 'Diskspammer Blacklist').

Now, before you reply, DO NOT insult other people's opinions or be a jerk or anything. I just want to see what other people think, not a long flame list.

-Karrde-
First thread :p 1/7/2002

LOL! I despise what companies like Funimation do to dubs. It's a shame that anything imported must be raped, beaten, edited for content, and thougroughly americanized (including the addition of Stupid ass jokes). You want to see a bad hack up job, Digimon got raped. I've found a subbed version of the first movie (done by '3 guys who are gonna get sued by Saban' :p ). OMFG! Damn english Dubbers even added voices whene there were none in the original. That's why I despise dubs :p ANyway, end my OT rant in the already OT topic :p

-Karrde-
Oddly enough, Funi has become a decent company :p 1/8/02

Man I was a huge n00b back then :p Stupid 19 year old me :p

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom