Your most laggiest moment

Best answers
I can play with 130 ping , after that I just don't join the server. My laggiest moment would be one time when there was like 20 people on this one guy's server and it could only handle 8, everyone's ping went to like 2340+. As for fps, well if more then 4 people are on my screen at once doing stuff , then I usally get 15 fps. One time it looked like a freaking slide show. :(

Best answers
BAH, I read the title and felt the urge to yell lol

Seriously, my lag is unbearable, for me there is no decent server anymore, it reaches over 1000+ from constant lag spikes, I can't remember the last time I played ESF online, I always play it offline, I don't see myself playing online for ESF (ever)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That is why we all should join local servers wit 4 players MAX to prevent this. Until they can fix this problem, that is the best solution.

My laggiest moment was when i joined a server (not checkin to see if it was a 56k'er) wit4 ppl (6 max). I swer....my ping is normall from 20-90 and it jumped to 1000+!! When i saw that i just pressed one button....

Best answers
Once i joined an Aus server, (where i live) and the server could only hold 4 but it had 8, i think i had 4000 or thereabouts, hah i beat you all!

Best answers
well , hey all my first post.. but i wanted to tell u, i played on a AUS server ( where i live) and i got 600-4005 ping.. it got to the point i quit but before i quit i got a score of 24-6 agian 2 guyz..(they had 0 and 220 ping) using Cell would of made it easter but i still think it's playable.. damn RaVe i'd love to have 200 ping.. the server was made by someone....

Love your mod :D

oh and Nightfire i went to a server today.. and u were in there owning.. 81-30 something like that ..GG.. i had 4005 ping constant.. :(

-WidowmakeR

Best answers
Hehe, i have a tendency to do that lately, ever since i read that forum on HOWing, (head on whoring), where you wait for them and charge after they charge always giving you the hit then got inspired to use teleport, as it works out, its not hard at all and its quiet easy to own servers. :laff::laff::laff:

hehe i saw you coming and going but i woulda left straight away with that ping aswell, too bad we didnt get to play:(, i might have learnt something from you:smile:, oh well another day

Go Go ESF!!!!;D;D;D

-Nightfire

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Not trying to be a MOD or anything but......plz try to keep this on-topic :)

I remember playin in a server where the host was running AIM and Kazaa at the same time. It took me 1 minute to take 3 steps. Then i gave up and left lol.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My laggiest moment is when my friend started compiling a kernal on the server. People who had ping of 40 now seemed like 200. It was really sad.

Best answers
So far i still have the laggiest, hahha i Pwn you all with my laggeh skills!!! haha, sorry bout goin off topic, my bad hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom