Your idea of heaven

Best answers
All in a days of imaginations work. :laff: :yes: NeLo to the rescue!!! btw thx for that. Cuz seriously, that has ALWAYS been my idea of heaven. Btw guys who say heaven doesnt exist...that is not the point of this topic. Frankly i think that is considered spammage. Cuz he asked on whats your IDEA OF HEAVEN and what it LOOKS LIKE! Not whether you think heaven exists or not. Now get back on topic b4 i throw a rock at you.. :tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok.

Heaven is waking up early for something you don't wanna do, then being told that you can go back to sleep. :yes:

Do I mean that on a metaphorical level? ...Sure, why not :scared:

Best answers
well in heaven i dont think there is such thing as sleep. Nor getting fatigue or sadness or any sorrow what so eva! nor pain. Thats what i think that heaven is like. No nothing except joy and happyness forever! then going to that field again! then hangin out with strangers that you felt you've known your whole life!

Best answers
heaven you ask?...hmm tough one but ill try to put it into a welsh point of view....hm...the question is what does it look/felt/might be right?...so....i think that ...aha almost got me there i almost went off on a rant about my beliefs which i wont. so there :p

its the part between dreaming and waking up that black vortex where time and space and distance and matter dont exist.its just a constant one of them..you wont even feel the millions of years fly by in fact it will never stop and therefore you wont feel it..see?....1 sec = infinate time.....then 0.00000000000000000000000(ect)1 sec's = infinate time so you'll never know its happening or that it happened...in other words..non-existance.....phew...im done

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dunno if you guys ever saw "The Green Mile" but there was an indian guy inthta movie, who said he thought when you go to heaven, you go to your happiest time of your life forever. This is basically what i believe how heaven looks.

Best answers
You know how things eventually turn to other things which turn into other things and eventually become opposites with what they originaly were.
man i used to know all these biology terms but once school started it all went blank.

well n e who our bodies die our brains die. but our thoughts. im not sure what to make of those i believe that they become something else and i dont know if they stay on earth or float off into the universe like energy does all the time.

when we die we die we become dirt.
as for our thoughts im not sure what the hell happens to those. i hope they dont just become nothing since our brain keeps our thoughts with liquids and **** like that.
but i think that something might happen to our thoughts when we die.
i dont believe it goes to a 'heaven'
cause im not sure how the idea of heaven would get started, someone would have to remember being there or come from there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Es_Trunks2 said:
Heaven could be where good people go when they die, but what if heaven is just a thought...or say a moment in time, like the happiest moment of your life, note that i'm not saying this is what heaven is, but maybe this is heaven, maybe not, what are your guys ideas
Well if Heaven were to be the happiest moment in my life then im
going to hell.

Anyway, I dont beleive in a Heaven.

Best answers
Heaven for me is......

A place without parents and the houses are made of chocolate...and the floors are always iced over so you can slide all the time....you dont need to eat and you dont gain weight (AMEN). And all the terrorists are in an arena with stick and we get to fight em with swords and axes and mauls and guns and rocket launchers and mines and farsights and of course little tiny fire ants that are trained....please SOMONE KILL ME

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehm with those thoughts you don't even deserve heaven :O

Best answers
"Energy can not be created, nor destroyed. Only changed" Through that quote I find reincarnation to be the only "After-life" Why else would we only remember things only after a certain age? I don't remember being one....and our brains were quite competant for memories, if I recall. I believe there is a creator...but only because it gives me hope for a better life....otherwise I'd find no reason TO believe. I think this is the premise of which people become religious. I really hope there is a heaven of eternal bliss, it would make this life seem so feeble in comparison. I'd love it <font sml="AgHSE5E=">:cool:</font>

Best answers
well i hope that people that are good on the inside but dont act/look on the outside go to heaven, whatever it may be...not that i'm like that or anything... o_o

Best answers
"Energy can not be created, nor destroyed. Only changed" there we go now i remember it wasnt biology it was chemistry. Law of thermodynamics and entropy.

Best answers
NeLo said:
All in a days of imaginations work. :laff: :yes: NeLo to the rescue!!! btw thx for that. Cuz seriously, that has ALWAYS been my idea of heaven. Btw guys who say heaven doesnt exist...that is not the point of this topic. Frankly i think that is considered spammage. Cuz he asked on whats your IDEA OF HEAVEN and what it LOOKS LIKE! Not whether you think heaven exists or not. Now get back on topic b4 i throw a rock at you.. :tired:
That ringing any bells?? :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pure happyness all over no regret no lies no hurt no disturp no angry no feelings bur pure love and joy.
Heaven does exist and shouldn't be something you dought.
For the ppl who doesn't believe in God or Heaven bad faith cuz hell does exist to.
Believe in Heaven cuz you want2 go there.
As for nothingness how do you know it is black how do you know it is nothing how????? You don't!Have you ever experienced nothing?How do you know you don't have a memory!

As for coulerless I believe the sun is our couler supply'er cuz when the sun is down no coulers when it is up many lovely coulers.

There is a big deference between Being not born and dead.
If you are dead you exist faithly.If you aren't yet born you are on the way.

Live should be happy not sad cuz.You only have 1 chance at live so live it to the full.

Heaven here I come.(I hope)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A place with a lot of victoria secret models.

Perfect Heaven.

Best answers
Madonna and Spears...ah nice lil nook in heaven. A place i would visit most often that i would. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom