Your idea of heaven

Best answers
this is gonna be a touchy topic, and if it violates anything, by all means, close it, and no flaming, this is a serious topic

Now with that said here my idea

Heaven could be where good people go when they die, but what if heaven is just a thought...or say a moment in time, like the happiest moment of your life, note that i'm not saying this is what heaven is, but maybe this is heaven, maybe not, what are your guys ideas

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I dont believe in heaven or after life or whatever, when your dead your dead....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with that.
When you're dead, you're...dead. You're a body in the ground...
Don't mean to sound harsh, but...imagine what it was like before you were born.
Nothing, right? Just...emptiness, black, nothing.
That's because you didn't exist, you couldn't think.
That's what I believe happens when you die.
It's hard for humans to imagine what it's like not even being able to think, because we're always thinking, consciously or not.

Best answers
AAARRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!
I Feel a enormous philosophical debate coming on.
Lets face it, nobody has a clue about this kind of stuff. The odds are 50/50. The only thing you can be sure of is your daily life.
Sometimes I think, "Yeah, there's definatly an afterlife" other times I think, "No, when we're dead, we're dead.
The point is I don't know, and neither does anyone else.
When you think about it you can't prove anything. What if it's just an illusion? How do you know you exist?, How do you know you have an ass?
You don't.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I believe in a heaven, but can only imagine what it'd be like.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't believe in Heaven itself, but I do believe we come back as somthing, what that is? random lol

I collect plastics, I hope VB doesn't see this.

Best answers
DragonDude said:
Nothing, right? Just...emptiness, black, nothing.
Black? How can there be black in nothingness? I mean, it's just another color like red or white or green. You can't describe nothing.

Best answers
If there is a Creator there is most likely a heaven. So if you believe in a Creator it would be very absurd to suggest you don't believe in an after-life.

Some things you can't know until you try it, like food and people, and heaven is no excepption.

All I can guarantee myself of it is: an eternal resting place.

EDIT: Black is close to nothing. It is the reflection of no color which is very similar.

EDIT: And white is the reflection of all colors. So only 2 of those 4 colors you mentioned are similar, lol.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
fryd4good said:
Black? How can there be black in nothingness? I mean, it's just another color like red or white or green. You can't describe nothing.
black = no color.....
light make u see colors and in nothingless there is no light so its black :p

Also i dont believe really in 'souls' your emotions and stuff are just handled in your brains IMO. And why should we come back ?? I think thoughts as heaven and 'reincarnation' just made up by people who are scrared for death...Its a nice thought when you die youre transferred to a nice place or get a new and maybe better body right ? :)

Best answers
Es_Trunks2 said:
this is gonna be a touchy topic, and if it violates anything, by all means, close it, and no flaming, this is a serious topic

Now with that said here my idea

Heaven could be where good people go when they die, but what if heaven is just a thought...or say a moment in time, like the happiest moment of your life, note that i'm not saying this is what heaven is, but maybe this is heaven, maybe not, what are your guys ideas

i believe strongly that there is a heavan and hell.......

and that not necisarrily that hell means bad dudes

i think of it as two armies........

once ya dead, u get to go as one of heavan's and hell's knights, and if you weren't as pure as you are, you get sent back down to earth and be reincarnated.........

just my 50cents coz im Buddhist.......NOTE buddhism doesn't deal with the knight thing, i made that part up on opnion.

there are legends of these Heavan's Knights....like Son Goku-not the one in DBZ. The DBZ one was based on the chinese legend, Son Goku was a monkey that is kinda like a human, but has full body hair and a tail. He uses the Power Polt as you ppl say it, and it ways nearly 2 thousand pounds or above, it can go to ANY size and ANY width goku wants it to be......then there's his allies and his loves, and then the Heavan Knights, Jade Emporer.........etc. etc.....

I hope i'll be a knight..........or reincarnated to the past as a samurai...........lol.....yup.........Duel Katana's + Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu..

yup..................then ill say my name is Shinta, then get a cool master, then learn the styles, then get a cross shaped scar, then be the biggest bad ass killer, then gonna be a wanderer.......yeah.......

lol.......just my 50 cents.......

and continuing the Heavan and Hell armies, i think they just protect our every day life and stuff from 'evil'

what i mean by Hell, hell isn't neccisarily a bad thing, its a place where 'bad' people go to attune their wrongs. Hell isn't where all bad people go, as Genkai also went there...........

yup...............there you have it........

Also, i think that these armies like protect us when an
'absolute chaos' comes and then they will appear and help us and stuff like that..........

my fifty cents..........

i also believe in reincarnation..........so there ya go.........

NO FLAMERS DUDES!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont believe in heaven or after life or whatever, when your dead your dead....

Just look in "ME"s sig. That is perfect heaven :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think that heaven does exist in some way, i cant imagine what its gonna look like, but i think that everyone goes to heaven eventually, like hell is only temporary, like serving a sentence

Best answers
maybe heaven is a half way point, where you choose what to come back as, or stay there, just an idea

Best answers
Its tough to think about heaven, but I think its only a thing that humans created to justify his existence. Besides, I dont believe in heaven or god.

Best answers
Right, it's how your eyes interpret the lack of color. Can your eyes really interpret anything as you think of it now in oblivion? No, that defies the definition of oblivion.

Best answers
well my idea of life is a game... I believe that Life is sort of like a game in someway... this is just my theory but when we die I think we just respawn... we respawn but our memory of everything will be deleted... and we will be reborn.. but as a baby... and start life over again.. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good people go to heaven, but good according to who. we are all damned to hell according to the taliban right? whos to say who is good or bad. its just an opinion.

the truth behind it all has already been stated but ill say it again.
your a rotting body in the ground. its not black ubecause there is no signal going through your eyes into your brain. its complete nothingness, it cannot be explained because you have always been aware of something. it is an impossibility to describe or feel absolute nothingness. humans just cannot comprehand it.

similar to a thread a while back on unanserable questions, i raised a question about how anatomy of the opposite sex feels. someone said they knew what it felt like, and they were lying.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol BlackVashAngel... not flaming you or anything but... yeah... that's one of the more imaginative theories of life and stuff I've heard. :]

I have no strong belief in me turning into dirt, or me ascending into heaven or hell or whatever. The one thing you get through "faith" as it's called, is peace of mind. So in my final days I'll probobly put myself under the belief that there is something else, that everything won't just stop. Something like that. It just makes things easier. It's often said that peace of mind is one of the reasons "people came up with heaven." I really won't support either side of that statement since that'll turn an innocent topic into a really moronic debate (don't you love my neutrality :p).

Best answers
wow i hear the Train of Debate coming along the tracks CHOO CHOO!! Personally when i think of heaven i see it as a big green fast field with flowers n what not and great beautiful blue sky. And butterflies n what not. with children playing as well as adults.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom