• FFIII

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ive never played Final Fantasy

• Final Fantasy SUX!

• Total voters
Best answers
FF8 with the squall and the gun blade and the feather lady and mrs four eyes who likes squall and the gunblade...

Best answers
Lol Lady with feathers.. Sorsorus.... 4 eyes like Squall...... Quintis.

Best answers
Originally posted by Bangoth
heres another common thing between ff7 and ff10 even ff3(ff6)

whats up with the npcs called Biggs and Wedge

Yeah biggs and wedge are 2 people who work for squaresoft and have managed to make there way into most of the final fantasys. I dont know what role they actually play in the company maybe someone else does. The only information iver heared about them is that they are starwars fans?? Quite what this has to do with them being in the final fantasy games is something that i havent got a clue about.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about that Cid? He's in absolutely everything from the games to the TV series. I can only assume he is related to the creator of the franchise.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
bout every square game has a cid, biggs+wedge(even Chrono Trigger had a Biggs and Wedge)

FFVI had a playable biggs adn wedge(VIcks and wedge if ou used the cartridge)

V'

Best answers
I really think FF7 was unfinshed.I heard a rumor that Square might be making a sequal or something to the FF7 story.

Best answers
A singing Yuna with guns.......hehe I've seen the trailer.....it's kinda weird now esp. with the costume change system......

BTW,about ff7-2 we are not absolutely sure if they are gonna make.Because they are rumors.I'd like to see a site which has full info on FF7-2 pretty much as I like FF7 and want to see what happens to Avalanche & Co.

As for FF1 and FF2....
http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/nes/ff1/
http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/nes/ff2/
http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/nes/ff3/

these are shrines to the oldest FFs out there,they were NEVER released in the USA.....I dunno what the pack for the re-release is called,something like FF chronicles,but it only includes FF1 and FF2

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually FF1 was released in the USA, and it was a great game. It was a very basic game, granted, but really difficult and tactical. I've never seen 2 or 3 but I'm sure they must be interesting.

Best answers
If you mean 2 and 3 nes THEY SUCK. But if you mean 2 and 3 Super Nintendo. Yeah there cool

Best answers
final fantasy 10 is too unreal like.

final 7 ownz them all because of the great story line.
i like it because the characters are unique in a differnt way and i almost cried when i seen areis die.

ff7, ff tactics, and ff8 are the only ones i played.

ff7- the best one out there

fftactics- the worst one out there

ff8- erm i dont want to say

i love ff7 but the only thing i ddint like all the ff's was that the characters cahnge in each one so,,,, thats kinda a stupid thing.

at if ff was going to make another one, keep the same guys and everything but just add alot more.

or mabe the ppl making the game cant come up with anymore stuff so they throw in a new crew of ppl and new everything when they could have just added all the stuff from 8/9/10 to 7 and named it something like "Final Fantasy Supreme" or something like that.

another thing i dont like about ff7 is that you cant be sephiroth.

cloud and sephiroth are both my favs.

ff7 is truely a great game for someone who would love to experience ff for the first time.

actualy i hate to admit this but......
my grandma was the first one to intoduce me to ff.

lmao..... yes i know, dont say nothing about it... gah lolol

i loved ff7 so much i started a webpage about it and ff7 was the game that got me into web building belive it or not.

but if you want to see my almost finished website just ask me and ill put it up lol.

Best answers
WASUP MYSTICSSJGOKU4!!!!

anyways, since Squaresoft didn't realease some FF's in America, maybe they are making a ff7-2 or some other cover up name for it.

IMAGINE!

Cloud all in CG format and FMV MOVIES!!!!!

Sephiroth comes back...with masamune by his side.....

how bout mini games all 3-d and stuff with Barret and u target enemies in 1st person and stuff??? that would be AWeSOM!!!!!

They should really get a good song to remember about FFVII for example

FF8=Eyes on Me

FF10=Suteki da Ne and To Zanarkand, although that's a midi

final fantasy tactics was ok tho....

Best answers
Final Fantasy is a series of storys. Each one a differant story. But X-2 is the first that has the same characters. You see man just because its called Final Fantasy 7 it doesnt mean its the 7th seqaul. I like it more when they have differant storys with differant characters. Not the same characters all the time and similler story line. Man that would be boring.

Oh yeah FF tacic i herd werent that good. FF8 has a VERY good story line but everything else sux!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Doodie Man
these are shrines to the oldest FFs out there,they were NEVER released in the USA.....I dunno what the pack for the re-release is called,something like FF chronicles,but it only includes FF1 and FF2
FF1 was released for NES in America, and I will agree with Boyster. Very basic, but I wasn expecting less when I first tried it. For a NES game, it is quite good. I like it better than 2 and 3.... but I still haven't figured out what a Red Mage is supposed to do...

Oh, and FF Chronicles is a collection with FF 4 and Chrono Trigger in it. A must buy for PSX owners.

Best answers
in FF1 im not sure but in the others Red mage can use both black magic and white magic.

Best answers
Red Mage = fighter/black mage/white mage but only about 1/2 as strong as each, if that.

Some people loved them others hated them, I can't really say I cared for them myself.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never understood why the theif turned into a ninja, but whatever. The red mage was a well rounded character, using magic and fighting. In other words: He was useless. Theoretically you could have a group of 4 red mages do quite well, using magic and then fighting when they ran out, but it was not my favorite class. I would much prefer something like 4 black belts, who by the end of the game would be doing major damage with their bare hands to everything.

Best answers
ff 1 got me in to ff :) but my fav would be 7 then 9 then 10. I really didnt like 8. 10 had the best music specially when u fight jecht(spelling?) :)

Best answers
Not alot of people like 8 because its too quick to finsish. Its boring very boring. Its so hard to gain levels. (i was up to disk 3 and my Squalls level was 21). And not alot of weapons. Only thing good about it its its story.

Best answers
Who was everybody's favorite character in FF6 (japan), FF3 (US)?
I loved Locke, he was the man with his valiant blade and he could actually steal some good stuff from creatures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom