Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ive never played Final Fantasy

• Final Fantasy SUX!

• Total voters
Best answers
Originally posted by Flawless Image
i saw epedemic play ff7 and i started to like i just bought ff8 cuz i bought it once it brokr and then i couldn`t beat it so i`m going to try to beat it its a good game though i love those gunblades i`m going to find out where can i customize my own sword and i`m going to pay for them to make me a gunblade that off the hook thanx to ff8 which final fantasy is VII?
The best one :laff:
Not to mention the first one we really got in GB.
I must say I wasn't too keen on VIII, and I haven't played much of IX, X looks good tho!

Best answers
A little formula for a winning game nowadays.

Guns + T&A + Mad Visuals = Awesome!!!!!

Since FFX-2 has all of those it will probably be the best selling game for square. Just a little info for everyone, Yuna becomes a pop idol in FFX-2… Yes, you heard me right, a pop idol. Huh, lets see she hummed a few tunes in FFX, so lets make her a pop idol in FFX-2, yeah. The game will be ****, but as long as Square keeps rolling them out I will always buy them, just like a good little junkie.

As far as making a FF 7-2 I hope they never do, because they will ruin it given their current trend of visuals over story/character development. I hear that square and Microsoft are contending to buy Sega out. That’s right square keep producing more games of different types so you can keep rolling out bad titles. It seems to me that they should stick to what they were put on the gaming map for, and leave those others gaming genres to people better suited to make them.

Best answers
PLZ tell me that pop idol thing is a joke. I thought the 'gun toting scantily clad chicks with attitude' theme was bad enough, but a pop idol.........

I will keep buying square games aslong as they make them but a pop idol......

What were they thinking?

Best answers
Oh I am not joking. That is what I have read so far and have even seen a small clip of her singing all idol style on stage. Yuna goes through out the game learning new things, like using her “new found ability to sing” on enemies and effecting them somehow. What the hell did they turn her into a bard or something? I don’t think there in summoning in this one either, plus in combat I saw all three people in the group gang raping this creature at once, didn’t look very turn based to me there.

That game will be all glam and nothing more, just a way to boost revenue from all those mistakes they keep making, FF The Spirits Within anyone? As far as I have heard they went back to levels and got rid of the sphere grid for good.

Best answers
OMG. The more and more i hear about FFX2 the more i think its a joke. I know its not cause its set to be released over here soon, but it just feels like someone has said "what can we do to ruin the FF series in the cheesiest way possible".

Theyve scrapped turnbased battles. What were they thinking...

Yeah the spirits within nearly bankrupted them. Sony bought something like a 22 percent stake in their shares to save them.

Whats FFXI like anyone thats played it? Its not out over here in the UK and ive heared both good and bad things about it. I dont mind thats it pay to play.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what I've heard XI is just your run-of-the-mill fantasy based MMORPG; nothing fancy. They've had problems with it for over a year in Japan, so by the time it gets here it should be relatively bug free... but will it be worth it? Probably not. Remember that FFXI came after FFX... don't expect anything magical. FFXII is in production by the way, in case you didn't know.

Best answers
Yeah ive seen some pictures of it and it looks quite good thankfully.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
At least Aisha is playing FFVI. The rest of you should too! Do yourselves a favor. It sounds like nobody ever had an SNES! More and more with every post. These FFVII posts are driving me nuts. I mean sure, I would expect a whole lot of people to think it was great, but it sounds like no one played anything but VII through X and T, which leaves out 6 other games.

What about the original FF on nintendo? For a nintendo game it was really solid. It was a *real* challenge (the games seem to get easier with every sequel
Which lead me to the conclusion that no FF fan is complete without a trip to the Tower of Bab-il in FF4/2. Man, that and the the caves later on were manmakers...running into the the strongest enemy in the game as if it were nothing. That, and some people would be surprised how hard an FF game can get when the only time for battle is Active....(Maj smiles evily over Final Fantasy 4 box)

Best answers
god, they r adding mostley girl charcs...NO LULU!!!!! AHHHHHH >.<
ok, basically i guess this is what happened to the charcs

Auron went to the Far Planes to ask where Sephiroth gets his swords

Tidus is dating yuffie

Kimahari's hanging out with Red XIII

Lu and Wakka are makin out....

YOU ONLY USE WOMEN FOR MOST OF THE GAME MAN!!! WHATS WITH DAT!? I MEAN, IF THERE WAS SEPHIROTH IN IT, Or at least a skinny blonde with a kick azz Ultima Weapon in the game i would at least give it a 5/10!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres also going to be a FF7-2 (Yes really, no joke) but it will be comeing later next year I guess, tho we should start hearing things about it soon, but im guessing they will just destroy what little love I had felt for them by makeing a evil game and claiming its FF7s brother.. or something..

Anyways..

Also going to be a Action rpg on the gamecude called Final Fantasy:CC (Crystall Cronicales) but I dont know much about this, Dont care since i will never own a gamecube

Best answers
Wow aisha. I dunno whether or not to be happy or sad. Considering they rediculously bad job they did with X2 i dunno what to expect from FFVII-2.

Have you got a link to a webby thats says about FFVII-2 aisha? Or was it from a magazine or something. Would be much appriciated if you have.

Thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I lost the link a long time ago, maybe someone else has one tho..

With Square hooking up with Enix, ff7-2 may just be a very cool game

also about FFX2, I loved FFX apart from the few flaws it had, im not saying FFX2 is gonna pwn, but im looking forward too it

Best answers
Thanks anyway though i'll have a look around myself. If i do find one i'll post it in this thread.

Yeah ive spoke to a few people who really liked X. I didnt dislike it i just found parts of it a bit disappointing compared to the other FF games ive played. Even if you are looking forward to X2 youve gotta admitt that yuna as a pop idol is a bit rediculous :)

off topic - What are you still doing up at this time????? :) its 5am. I cant really talk cause im still up but ive messed my body clock up from drinking too many energy drinks. Found this cheap version of redbull and you get a letre of it for cheaper than a small can of redbull. It messed me up a bit now though and ive been sleeping through the days.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a singing Yuna with guns is abit odd yes, but as you remember (well ya know :p) in ffx yuna was going to give up being a summoner, and after she lost Tidus in the last summon, I bet thats a good reason to quit, so I guess something happans in ffx2 that forces her to go back to summoning

I dunno thats only a guess

offtopic reply - im a vampire....

also my sleeping pattens are real odd right nowo_O

Best answers
Originally posted by Aisha

offtopic reply - im a vampire....

also my sleeping pattens are real odd right nowo_O
Yeah, I hear ya Aisha I've only had 14 hours of sleep in 3 days.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aye, FF2/IV was a great game. The american version was toned down, but I'm thankful for it a bit, since it was my first venture into the series myself. That was back when they were almost trying to follow a class system... that kind of died after FFV. The only problem I had with FF2 was the linearity, but at the time I couldn't have cared less. Defeating my dark side on that tower of judgement and becomming a paladin was quite a memorable experience, and watching Cid fall into the volcano after fixing the airship was fairly intense at the time. The moon was awesome... that final boss was fairly difficult as well, though it was really easy to level yourself up to 99 before you went after him. Back in the days when jump was actually a class skill and not a relic command...

Best answers
heres another common thing between ff7 and ff10 even ff3(ff6)

whats up with the npcs called Biggs and Wedge

FF7
part of Barrets gang

FF10
In front of Luca staduim,blitz ball players

FF3(6)
2 Mecha(those one ridable robots..forgot what they called) Pilots

Best answers
Biggs and Wedge also in Chrono Trigger, during the millennium fair, they are in that game tent where you can win prizes and dolls of the characters.

Best answers
Hehe yeah they like to use names over and over in squaresoft games.
Oh and about 7-2 if its **** im going to get pissed cause they will make the Final Fantasy 7 Legend crumble. Heh so if there is going to be a 7-2 well then that'll be cool (i hope and i also hope they dont stuff it up).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Biggs and wedge are also in FF8, the 2 soilders, 1st see them on the dolt tower

in fact they are in ever FF game, and alot of other Squaresoft games

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom