Youngest Hitman ever kills a old lady for 200$.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
******* really, 200$? To kill a person? I don't care if he was starving, he's retarded. IF he would kill a person for 200$, he should have just ******* tried THEFT, he would have gotten MORE stealing **** and selling it, AND in less trouble.

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=157785247

Christ, he was stupid, and not just because he chose to murder, but CMON!? 200$?! At least in America, they charge like 10,000, 20,000 for clean. Crazy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was stupid because he got caught, not because he killed someone. Odds are pretty good that this guy is a psychopath.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, even if he didn't get caught and we somehow knew about this, he'd still be stupid. You only take a risk appropriate to the value of what you're getting. 200$ is like a game of poker between friends. Not murder.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was stupid to do that for $200 indeed.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He is stupid...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, even if he didn't get caught and we somehow knew about this, he'd still be stupid. You only take a risk appropriate to the value of what you're getting. 200$ is like a game of poker between friends. Not murder.
It's a lot of cash for very little work. And yeah, Madman is right, it was 200 POUNDS, which is more along the lines of 350 bucks. He was stupid to get caught, not to invest an hour in his life for 350 pounds. That's a pretty awesome hourly pay, especially for a 15 year old.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a lot of cash for very little work. And yeah, Madman is right, it was 200 POUNDS, which is more along the lines of 350 bucks. He was stupid to get caught, not to invest an hour in his life for 350 pounds. That's a pretty awesome hourly pay, especially for a 15 year old.
I know you aren't being serious, but still, HE KILLED A PERSON!!! There is nothing, NOTHING, that can justify that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snipers kill people for money, too. They're just not as up-front about it. They get paid less as well! And I never said it was a nice or lawful thing to do. But it's certainly profitable.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's an excellent question. Probably all the people who want Mkilbride dead.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I was 16, $350 was a lot of money...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I was 16, $350 was a lot of money...
$350 buys at least one decent night at a strip-club. I don't know about those "massage parlours" you like so much, could a 15-16 year old assassin afford visits like those on a $350 per kill salary?

Lord of Chaos
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
$350 buys at least one decent night at a strip-club. I don't know about those "massage parlours" you like so much, could a 15-16 year old assassin afford visits like those on a $350 per kill salary?
I guess it would depend on the frequency of the visits. If he only went once a month I suppose it couldn't be too bad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, imagine if he killed four persons in a month. Assuming he gets his rent and food paid for by a parent or similar figure of authority, how many p- I mean, masseurs, would he be able to afford per month?

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
The title of this topic is completely broken. Allow me to explain.

Youngest Hitman ever kills a old lady for 200$.

As previously mentioned, the hitman was paid in pounds not dollars.
This "old lady" was only 26 years old. Which doesn't seem very old to me.

Clearly this kid is unstable.
20 years for killing someone just doesn't seem like a proper punishment.
This one deserves the death penalty for sure.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not sure what strip clubs you visit, but $350 won't get you squat in a place here. $50 entry maybe, then you've got maybe 1, maybe 2 hours tops with a girl and you're broke. A guy like this is surely a drug addict as well, if he wants to pick up some stuff in addition then he doesn't nearly have enough.

However, if he saved the money from all the hits and made it to Thailand somehow, that $350 will go a looooooooong way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitmen need tariffs. These low wages are outrageous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom