You want some Tien ?

Best answers
Well, it's been a long time since I posted anything in here, but that was caused by losing my pc and so on ... right atm I'm sitting at a crappy laptop - but that doesn't interest you much aiiight ? :smile:

Anyways I've spoken of a model so here we go:

Tien from Dragonball Z, pure model, only colored because with my PC my contacts disappeared , too - I'm looking for someone talented to skin it, PM me if you want to do the job. Remember this model is old (February) and finished so critics will be appreciated but not be applied to this model, but for my next one I'll watch out for the flaws you mention here.

Phew pretty much text so I'll better get going:

Tien front colored

Tien front smooth

Tien side smooth

Tien back smooth

PS: I can't provide any flats atm because i have to get this model back on my hd - could take a week ;/

PS2: Don't forget to klick my signature - my mod, visit us, watch us, see tien in game soon ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
......its all great exept the torso, the torso needs lots of work, the rest is really nice good job.

Best answers
believe me, it's the smooths, dang if i only could get you flats ... but anyways as I've written above, thanks for your crits and I'll watch out for it on my next model ;)

Best answers
its not modeled but it will be skinned on (didn't you read i only colored it to give you an idea of what it could look like when skinned)

Best answers
Wasn't sure of what the draft would be. Just making sure ya know too =]. Anyway, I really like it =P

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
flickone said:
what the, it fat like my mom
And if you post non-constructive remarks like this again, you won't have to worry about "it".

Consider this a friendly nudge. If you want to post something here about a model, make sure it is constructive criticism, not an off-hand remark.

Best answers
hey thats nice...but he looks too excited...his eyes need to be lowered...and u should take criticism that is offered sir...and it is the waist...its not the smooths

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is not the standard skin is just to show HOW it would look...Anyway I think he's too short wasn't Tien abit taller? Also work on his torso a little bit more.

Best answers
hmm i think as soon as i get the model to my hands again i will adjust him if you want it so badly ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you dont know how to render flats in ms3d? IF you dont heres how:

1. convert to editable mesh

2. select whole model

3. then go to modifiers>mesh editing>smooth

then it will flated ur model, then just render. then to smooth it back out go to modifiers>mesh editing>vertex weld. good luck.

Best answers
hmm please dont expect me to be a noob ;) thanks for your advice but ive already moved on from ms to 3dsmax and my problem is not a lack of knowledge but the lack of the whole model. i just need to get it back from a friend who tried skinning it =)

btw, i saw your skins - would you - or anyone else like to skin him ? i badly need someone cuz as u already can tell from my COLORING i suck at it - therefor i suck even more at skinning :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom