You know what I hate?! *TF2 wank ahead*

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Teams that can't do anything but turtle. The server I was on was set to 5 caps/choose map + change map. I capped the int 5.5 times before the map changed. All my team could seem to do is camp our own int. I scored the int as a scout in the first 30 sec of the game. The second as a pyro. The last 3.5 were all basic spy runs. My team problems aside, I only got spy checked once. I hate to call ppl crap, but this was one of the most awful TF2 games I've played. Felt like some kind of of vanilla DM. The worst part? I've been drinking and I still had the highest points in the server, and I could care less about such things if my team wins. *sigh* I just hope this doesn't become standard TF2 play.

/rant

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I usually bring the win when i'm on a turtle team :| But yeah, sometimes, going up against the whole f-ing team is kinda hard. Have you ever been on a team that was 80% snipers?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
on the other side of the fence, i've only had 1 turtler group out of about 20 games on the xbox. i tend to be the only one defending, which i find insanely fun as the demoman.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well turtling aside, both sides were just incompetent. I'm not the greatest TF2 player out there. I'm a god awful spy. Yet I just waltzed in. And yeah I've played against all sniper teams. That's not fun on 2fort. Yoiu can stalemate a map like no other that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom