you ever have one of those days where you just want to shoot yourself?

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
GMan said:
Luckily I'm extremely apathetic towards my own problems and I don't really care what other people think. So this story isn't about me, it's about somebody else.

I heard this from a kid on the wrestling team in my school.

There's this wrestler who was in a match two days ago and suddenly his singlet rips. He doesn't notice. It keeps ripping until his ass and balls are exposed, in front of about ten different schools. The other wrestlers tell him "don't be so testy" and "its balls to the walls today, eh?"

I'm sure he's ****ing embarassed.
Not quite sure anything beats that apart from nutzy maybe but i have one thats might come close .First day of exams and i find out 2 of my exams have been moved to today.So basically i have 3 of em in one day.
Perfect just perfect then in one of em someone trys looking in my paper falls outta his chair knocks me off mine

Teacher says we were cheating we both get 0's and sent to the principle we sit outside for an hour or 2 she comes out gives us the cheating is a no no lecture then lets us go .

Now im really steamed and i see this girl things start to pick up when this guy comes out of nowhere and drops his tray all over the front of my white new shirt. Then tries cleaning it up with a napkin lets just say i got in trouble for fighting becuase i pushed him away when his hand went south of the border.

That was prtty much it hopefully ill never have another day like that again.

Best answers
mm wen i lost my gf.. thats the worst ive had nd tat wus in gr lk 8 lmaoo

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cruzharo said:
You said enough man.. And that is just too bad to laugh at shesh...

Go buy a freaking gun...(!!!lol!!!)
How about you post something relevant and not tell people to commit suicide, thanks. Or if that's a problem, keep your opinions to yourself.

I have a day I'd like to share.

It was a morning where my dad had to teach a 7:30 class, and when this happens I either have to be up and out of the house at 7:15 or walk to school. On this day I chose to walk because it was a fairly nice day out. So I start walking and I'm about 10 minutes away from my house with about another 20 to school and I think to myself... "Did I grab my assignment out of the printer.... ****!" So I run back home but it's not in the printer... it was in my bag the whole time... idiot.

So now I'm speed walking back to school and as if I'm not already late enough, I witness a car accident, no other cars around, no other pedestrians... great, looks like I'm the only witness. So I had to stick around and wait and give a statement to the police about what I saw happened.

So an hour late to school, I get to class and I go to hand my assignment in... and I can't find my rough notes (my teacher wants rough notes so she knows we didn't plagiarize). So I have to beg my teacher to accept my assignment without rough work telling her I'll get it to her as soon as I can, she finally agreed.

Later in the last period of the day (History), I'm busily writing the in-class essay which we have to write and finish in the class time, when I get paged to the office. I havn't done anything wrong, so I figure it must be a message, I get down to the office and the secretary tells me "Your dad is in the parking lot, he forgot to remind you of your dentist appointment at 2:00 (the class started at 1:25 and goes to 2:40). So I'm like **** again, if I leave the class I'll get 0% on the essay. I explained things to my teacher who is a cool guy and he's like "Oh, that's alright, just write it tomorrow after school." Which meant I had to miss my first baseball game for the school team.

What a day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom