you ever have one of those days where you just want to shoot yourself?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i woke up fell out of my bed and my head landed in my vomit bucket (dont ask), if that wasnt bad enough, i went to go get a towel and i slipped and fell, i sat back down to watch TV to cool off, and i couldnt find the remote, (its a small thing but any male over 18 here will tell you that is annoying as hell) while im sittoing there staring at the blank screen for about 30 minutes my chair breaks,

im typing to you now from my broken chair, with an anger induced dizziness, and a headache from hell,

i swear, its a good thing im lazy, or id go beat the crap out of my brother to ease the pain,

lets see how depressing this thread can get, heh

*wtw i the title of this thread is a little too extreme you can edit it, it is a bit exaggurated

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vomit bucket? :laff:

j/k

fortunately I've never had one of those EXTREME days................yet.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's see, there has been one.

It's a typical Winnipeg winter - tons of snow, plows haven't finished....plowing, and the streets that are plowed are as polished as a new window, making all of the best motorists slip around.

You see, here in Winnipeg, we have cameras installed on some intersections that have had a notorious reputation for people crossing on the red light, so when people do so now, their liscence plate gets a nice mug-shot.

I digress, I was driving home past one of these intersections, going 50 when the speed limit is 60, due to icy conditions (and that's Km/h, not Miles/h, just for reference), and then, snap, the light at the intersection goes yellow - Maj initiates braking procedures, but finds that there is simply no grip. The light goes red, and into the intersection I go, sliding merrily along. Luckily, 3 weeks later, I still don't have a ticket or a mug-shot of my car.

About 20 minutes later, I am 1 street away from my house....and it hasn't been plowed. So, I press on at a meager 10 Km/h, being tossed around by grooves in the snow, and then, *bump*, one little groove tosses me toward a nice, heaping snow-bank, almost getting me into it. I get moving again to find that there is an....elderly individual walking down the middle of this street as I get tossed around. I gesture like a mad-man trying to tell this person to move onto the sidewalk to reduce the risk of my car getting ushured into him/her, but to no avail. I creep on, finally arriving at home.

After what would usually take 20 minutes away from my time, but became an hour and thirty minutes, I got home.......and for impatient folks like me, this isn't fun.

At any rate, that's the day I recall as the worst.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill give ya a quick backstory.

the night before all this happens i was feeling good so i decide ima ask this girl out i have liked for 4 years now. i do so and i get shot down. the next day im looking hella depressed(because i am) and everyone keeps telling me "hey u ok?" not wanting to tell the story i say yeah im alright, later that day i get clocked in the back of the head with a pudding cup by some moron in the cafatiera, so i shout out the most racist thing that came to mind at the time in a room full of black people, would have been a massive mistake if it didnt look like i was ready to shoot the school up, everyone just kinda stared in disbelief. after lunch is done i have a class with the girl i asked out. we kinda dont speak because of that awkwardness u get after a thing like that happens. next class i find out that the reason she turned me down is because she likes one of my friends, and to my surprise he likes her too(dont ya love when this happens?). after school im walking home, i go across the cross walk and belive this **** or not i get hit by a freaking car, it wasnt going fast enough to hurt me bad but i sure as hell got launched from the hood of the car over the top of it and then rolled off the windshield. now later that night after i got home my friend IMs me and tells me about how wonderful his day i went and how the girl i liked just hooked up with him. Good ****ing Game i yell as i signed off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had a day like that.

I got thrown through a windshield. My arm's ligaments were ruined. I went to a catholic school where they were REALLY big on uniforms. I always prided myself on being one of the only dudes who fully followed the rules, so the VERY NEXT DAY, I go into school for midterms, IN FULL, PERFECT UNIFORM--haircut and all. My arm was in a sling and it was a ***** to get dressed and it hurt like a***** to write, but I went in on principle alone and not wanting to fail my most vital two midterms I stuck it out.

They have an assembly. There's this girl who had a ****ing mole removed on herupper shoulder. She had a scar that wasn't even half an inch long. it was the talk of the ****ing school (besides everyone ragging on me, and the girl who mowed me down). Well, they call this assembly, and the ****ing Vice Principal PRAISES this girl who was out for a month after this super minor surgery, for wearing her uniform despite the fact that she was hurt. Well, she wasn't wearing her skirt at the right height, she wasn't wearing regulation knee highs, she had a bunch of earrings, her hair was dyed, her top two buttons were unbuttoned, and her shirt wasn't tucked in. And here he was, standing in front of me, with my arm annihilated, barely able to moveit, with a perfect uniform. Mother****er made us all stand up and give her a round of applause for being such a "dedicated and studious individual."

When everyone was done clapping, I stayed standing. I said out loud to her, "Sorry, kerri. I'd clap, but, you know, windshield yesterday kind of put me in a bind. Luckily I have this nice comfortable uniform that took me an hour to get into this morning!"

I got two weeks detention. But the look on the VP's face when I embarassed him was utterly priceless.

I've had lots of miserable days; maybe I'll tell some more soon. This is just the tip of the iceberg. hehe.

Best answers
Dudes sry to here that but it's kinda funny IMO

lol I've had loads of these days and it sux I hate it I realy do but I have to admit my days is allot worse there is just not enough things that I can mention that is going wrong!

I hate days like that...

*gets gun*

Best answers
Any day that I'm forced to prematurely empty my stomach (or crudely put: vomit) is a bad day in my book... last time that happened was Christmas two years back if I'm not mistaken.

Best answers
thats gotta suck. and im guessing the vomit buckett was from either a hang over or the flu, anyway i dont think i have ever had a day like that. hope tommorow is better, it always is.

Best answers
Dude I think if I fall into a vomit bag I'd die on the spot thats just too discusting...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it doesnt seem as disgusting when its your own vomit, heh,

sure it was gross, and smelled bad, but i was more pissed off that i broke my chair than landing in in the stuff

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had one of those days lol

When someone told my gf a lie and she dumped I wanted to kill myself cuz I just lost the hottest senior gal of my school....lol and the other reason when this day it was one of those bad days where everybody blame it on me and got 2 referrals in school and my parents telling me **** and I grabbed my board when to skateboard on this canal that I use to skateboard when no water is in it HUGE one though and I wanted like to shoot myself but then I thought I have more problems ahead....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
everyone around me is just out to get me and all i can do is stand there and be the victim of their torment and humiliation while they all laugh.....punched 1 of them in the nose and go suspended o_O

Best answers
lol i had a day like that...

I came home from school (up untill then everything is fine).
I try to open the front door and pull one of those push and slam your face into the door moves cause it was locked. I then laughing at myself go inside and shut the door on my backpack strap almost making a turnikit on my arm. I then get kinda pissed and go into my room to feed my fish and I stub my toe on the bottom of my dresser. I then jumping on one foot trip on my books from school and BAM my head goes through my screen on my window. I now scared back away and turn around to bang my head on my doorway. I now about to go for my shotgun realize that im hungry....my hunger saved my life LOL.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is times i want to shoot myself. i live in a family where i am ignored and basically have to do everything for myself. i even have to spend my money i get from my job on my two little brothers. i want to move out, but cant since i cant afford to. i have a peice of **** car that barely runs. everytime i walk outside i have to worry about getting shot or jumped. my so called "clique" ditched when i was locked up a few years ago *dont ask*. so now im inside most of the time. just the computer is what i focus my attention to. im failing in school and dont give a damn since everytime i do something right, no-one cares. i never saw my dad in my life, except once at my 15th birthday get-together thingy. all i know is that he took off after getting my mom pregnant. my credit is messed up since i have to constantly keep fixing my car. should i go on?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You said enough man.. And that is just too bad to laugh at shesh...

Go buy a freaking gun...(!!!lol!!!)

Best answers
Dude, I wouldnt be saying those things here someone could get concerned at call suicide help services or something. I remember this guy back a while ago on a different forum said he was going to shoot up his school, the people replyed with "are you serious" or something along those lines and he said yes he was serious. Someoen called the feds on him and now's he in jail...be careful on what you say on the net.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Luckily I'm extremely apathetic towards my own problems and I don't really care what other people think. So this story isn't about me, it's about somebody else.

I heard this from a kid on the wrestling team in my school.

There's this wrestler who was in a match two days ago and suddenly his singlet rips. He doesn't notice. It keeps ripping until his ass and balls are exposed, in front of about ten different schools. The other wrestlers tell him "don't be so testy" and "its balls to the walls today, eh?"

I'm sure he's ****ing embarassed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom