you close my threahd

Best answers
You close my thread just qhen i was attemping to thanks to "Wizard's Curse" for his sprites, bad look for me, but I hope he read my gratitudes here.
So can I go on with my job, I want to you now what I'm working on, so tell me if I can post it here.

Best answers
You dont have to give me any credits man because you havent used any of my sprites and stuff ... and you cant edit them and release them w/o my permission and I dont let ppl mess with my sprites and release them ... period :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SniperWolf said:
You close my thread just qhen i was attemping to thanks to "Wizard's Curse" for his sprites, bad look for me, but I hope he read my gratitudes here.
So can I go on with my job, I want to you now what I'm working on, so tell me if I can post it here.
You also stole my sprite, you blithering incompetent.

It says very clearly in the text file it comes with who made it and to credit me.

I am going to PM an admin about this, because if you are one of the same people as those who have been talking to me on AIM, on a new forum account, you are in serious jeopardy of me causing you some severe problems. A person has suggested that I do exactly what this dolt did for a few weeks now--make my gallit aura the flash charge. There are hard coded issues with such a thing and they've slowed down my Flash charge aura considerably, but it's still a WIP. This certain fellow who will remain nameless has been begging me for the sprite...begging me to hurry or to give him the unfinished one...and most importantly, claimed he put the gallit sprite over the old FF charge sprite and that it worked with all 9 of it's frames, as opposed to the problem I'm having with the hardcoded 3 frames of the initial FF's charge (it only shows 3 no matter what...the kid just told me this so I'd make the GG aura the FF charge he wanted).

So...let's hope you aren't one and the same.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like I get to close this one. I'll compile the ripping accusations and see what I can do about this.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom