you can have a base for esf and its Butokai

Best answers
I did play to Dragonball Butokai, and that very great! when u are a fan of dbz,

if u are no sure about something, a beam, transformation, attack melee or attack of characters , or all attacks in dbz

check Dragonball Butokai on playstation 2 thats a really good base!

Best answers
I only saw the game it's funny all right but the models sucks:p

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MOved to off-topic

Best answers
I did play to Dragonball Butokai, and that very great! when u are a fan of dbz, check out dragonball butokai for ps2 thats a really good base
nice english lol

Best answers
Budokai's awesom man. I got it the other day. I've never played such a fast paced game IMO it outbeas ESF in terms of speed. Models arn't that bad, looks more like the show which is what I like.

OMG it's fun beating the heck out ppl playing as USSJ Trunks at 100% power.

Best answers
U LUCKY PUNK I WANT TO PLAY DONT GOT A PS2 I ONLY GOT THE POWER OF -X!...............HEHE

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've never played such a fast paced game
u have probabily never played against a good Maevel vs capcom2 player. mvc2 = very fast pased and busy screen

Best answers
Originally posted by 1m4 0wn y0 455
u have probabily never played against a good Maevel vs capcom2 player. mvc2 = very fast pased and busy screen
BWAHAH!!! Don't make me luagh. mvc2 is slow even when fighting a good player. Well....I take that back. mvc2 is fast, i will admit that. But still man you get 2 really good people going in Budokai it ain't funny on how fast it is. What add's to the speed is the burst zone. You gotta twirl both analog sticks so fast when in burst zone you come very close to breaking them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom