yo i need a favor from u guys

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know if this is against rules or not but if it is please close this

ok so i came across something that can get me a free ipod but i need your guys help

step 1
click this link http://www.freeiPods.com/[email protected]

2. sign up for an account through the link that i have provided using all your real information and what not.

3. PART 2 of the process is a question of offers. click no to all if you wish.

4. PART 3 of the freeipods.com registration needs you to sign up for a deal. choose the ebay deal on the bottom of the page (as this is the only deal you can make that will bypass any credit card checks) and REGISTER for a new account.

note: when signing up for ebay, you must use a legit private email address from an isp such as AOL to bypass the credit card check. this can all be avoided by signing up for an email account at http://www.walla.com

5. after you have completed registration with ebay, you must bid on ONE item and YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WIN THE ITEM to get credit from freeipods.com (you will have to wait 1-2 days to be credited. check email daily.)

6. once you have gotten an email stating that you have been credited, check your referrals page on freeipods.com and there will be a link on the bottom of that page (exactly like the link that i have posted on the list).

Best answers
Youre really gonna go through all of that, and/or ask other people to do it for you just to get a free ipod? Damn youre willing to go far for something free. Hell Id just go and buy one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why dont we all just get free ipods.. >_>
Anyway, maybe ill do it, help someone once in my life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive already done everything but the referals. and yes im broke and a free ipod is something im willing to take 5 mins of my life to get. it actually goes pretty quick. the referals are whats a pain to get

and common people ive made sigs for, help me out on this one.

Lid

L
PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME PYRAMID SCHEME

no this is not spam, that's a pyramid scheme.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
x.x Lid, it's all lies. My brother's friend is gettin a ipod, just by one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh still ganna see if it works, if it doesnt worst that happens is i get some extra junkmail.

Lid

L
LADY MARYAM ABACHA ABACHA COURT
GIDADO ROAD
KANO - NIGERIA

DEAR JOHN SMITH,

I AM LADY MARYAM ABACHA, WIFE OF LATE GENERAL SANI ABACHA, EX-MILITARY HEAD OF STATE OF NIGERIA WHO DIED ON THE 8TH OF JUNE 1998 OF HEART PROBLEMS. I CONTACTED YOU BECAUSE OF MY NEED TO DEAL WITH PERSONS WHOM MY FAMILY AND I HAVE HAD NO PREVIOUS PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS.

SINCE THE DEATH OF MY HUSBAND, MY FAMILY HAS BEEN SUBJECTED TO ALL SORTS OF HARASSMENT AND INTIMIDATION WITH LOTS OF NEGATIVE REPORTS EMANATING FROM THE GOVERNMENT AND THE PRESS ABOUT MY HUSBAND. THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT HAS ALSO ENSURED THAT OUR BANK ACCOUNTS ARE FROZEN AND ALL ASSETS SEIZED.

IT IS IN VIEW OF THIS, THAT I SEEK YOUR CO-OPERATION AND ASSISTANCE IN THE TRANSFER OF THE SUM OF US$50,000,000 (FIFTY MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) BEING THE VERY LAST OF MY FAMILY FUND IN MY POSSESSION AND CONTROL.

THE FEDERAL GOVERNEMENT SEIZED ALL OUR PROPERTIES AND FROZE ALL OUR ACCOUNTS BOTH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL AFTER THE DEATH OF MY HUSBAND, BUT MY ONLY HOPE NOW IS THIS AVAILABLE US$50,000,000 CASH WHICH I CAREFULLY PACKAGED AND DEPOSITED AS PHOTOGRAPHIC MATERIALS WITH A SECURITY COMPANY IN LAGOS WHERE MY BROTHER IN-LAW IS A GENERAL MANAGER.

IF YOU ARE WILLING TO ASSIST US IN RECEIVING THIS MONEY ON OUR BEHALF, WE SHALL GIVE YOU 10% OF THE TOTAL SUM. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT MY BROTHER IN-LAW MR. BELLO ABACHA IMMEDIATELY ON TELEPHONE NUMBER 234-1-7591526 OR FAX NUMBER 234-1-759O845 WHO WILL INFORM YOU PROPERLY ON THE PROCEDURES FOR EXECUTION . PLEASE, BE INFORMED THAT THIS PROPOSAL IS 100% RISK FREE. HOWEVER, THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF THIS PROPOSAL IS VERY IMPORTANT.

MEANWHILE, OUR INTENTION IS TO INVEST THIS FUND IN YOUR COUNTRY BASED ON YOUR ADVICE AND PLEASE ENSURE TO KEEP THIS PROPOSAL VERY SECRET AND CONFIDENTIAL FOR OBVIOUS REASONS AND SEND TO US YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE/FACSIMILE NUMBER FOR EASY AND CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION.

PLEASE TREAT THIS AS A FORM OF HUMANITARIAN SERVICE BECAUSE WE ARE IN DIRE NEED OF YOUR HELP.

WE AWAIT YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE.

SINCERELY,

LADY MARYAM ABACHA.

NB: PLS REPLYS TO MR. BELLO ABACHA ON THESE NUMBERS, TEL:234-1-7591526 FAX: 234-1-7590845 OR TO THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected].

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm closing this, but I'll leave the link up . . . stupidity will take care of itself.

Do not help Im4 unless you like being innundated with spam mail.

Sorry Im4, but that's what overtime and second jobs are for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom