Yo guys

Best answers
You guys gata take power struggles like power struggles,

I know you want the pl, but be respectful and let them finish take a few screens ect. hahah.

Plus if you in the powerstruggle, dont blow it up, dying wont kill that much pl, people put tehre all out KI into these things man ahah. I KNOW its a game, but bro in the show they dont blow up the attacks before it reaches them ahah.

Peace out, look for us playing on server Long Island Battles, ONce a Fews days kinda thang going.

Goodnight East Coast AMericans, good after noon, and goodmorning rest of world. Excuse me gata watch some SNL.

Best answers
i know what ya mean i power struggle and they either blow it up
or fly down

Best answers
i always try to be more creative when messing up power strugles and just shoot teh strugle or something D:

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I warned you to stop, have a warning, Yata. I would suggest you not continue this path.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Yata
EH?
Allow me to clarify...posting things like "Init" in a topic about power struggles is spam...if you are going to post in a thread, make it completely relevant to the topic. Now, speaking of topics, bring this thread back to it's...

On-Topic: I'm not really sure blowing up a beam in the PS is much of a problem anymore. In 1.0 and above, the PS can only really be exited if a person in it is killed, or the beam heads hit a surface or player.

Best answers
seems that if u explode ur beam midway, the power would be reduced .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom