Yet another transformation suggestion

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Totally agreed. I never said you were wrong, its just that powerlevel will almost factor as much as skill. You stated it well.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Totally agreed. I never said you were wrong, its just that powerlevel will almost factor as much as skill. You stated it well.
POwer level will never factor as much as skill. It cant. Even if you had enough PL to one hit kill the other guy. If you cant hit him its useless.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, but when you are so used to playing Esf, hitting people would become like second nature to you, THEN powerlevel will come into play more.

Also, i said it would ALMOST factor as much, seeing as skill is the prerequisite for it.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol..
you guys are funny.. what Im gonna say is WAY off topic but whatever I gotta say it. The combat in ESF:F is totally different than that of anything prior. Open Beta / 1.2.3 whatever... The combat in 1.3 is literally the fastest and most intense combat you will ever encounter in any game, well ones that I have come across... You can have fights between two players at full life, that last from 30 seconds to 5 minutes and even longer. Landing a melee hit does mean something, to a degree now with a few of our beam enhancements.

Anyway, back on topic. The transformation push back thing, itll just be like 1.2.3 when you finish transforming there will be a shockwave to push anyone close to you far away. You're not going to be able to create that protective shield around you to become invulnerable. If your transing, you are VERY vulnerable and you can still die... which is funny at times XD The only time you're invulnerable is the VERY FIRST TIME you transform, because it is that level of awesome you HAVE to be able to see the whole trans effect! but any time after that, you are very vulnerable. It makes survival just that much more interesting and extreme. Especially with all these FX going off to show you position... hehe..

so, do you guys REALLY want all those cool FX while transforming to give away your position... or not... :p

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so, do you guys REALLY want all those cool FX while transforming to give away your position... or not... :p
Yes Please!

To hell with all the beams that will land a few seconds after the transform completes. Shiny FX comes first!

^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol..
you guys are funny.. what Im gonna say is WAY off topic but whatever I gotta say it. The combat in ESF:F is totally different than that of anything prior. Open Beta / 1.2.3 whatever... The combat in 1.3 is literally the fastest and most intense combat you will ever encounter in any game, well ones that I have come across... You can have fights between two players at full life, that last from 30 seconds to 5 minutes and even longer. Landing a melee hit does mean something, to a degree now with a few of our beam enhancements.

Anyway, back on topic. The transformation push back thing, itll just be like 1.2.3 when you finish transforming there will be a shockwave to push anyone close to you far away. You're not going to be able to create that protective shield around you to become invulnerable. If your transing, you are VERY vulnerable and you can still die... which is funny at times XD The only time you're invulnerable is the VERY FIRST TIME you transform, because it is that level of awesome you HAVE to be able to see the whole trans effect! but any time after that, you are very vulnerable. It makes survival just that much more interesting and extreme. Especially with all these FX going off to show you position... hehe..

Damn... Now I really can't wait for ESF FiNAL! XD

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn... Now I really can't wait for ESF FiNAL! XD
your gonna be in for a massive dissapointment since esf FINAL will only run on steam and not on that pirated bull crap that people use

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your gonna be in for a massive dissapointment since esf FINAL will only run on steam and not on that pirated bull crap that people use
If I recall, PK's said he'll get HL just for it. No disappointment there ^^.

I'd certainly give away my location for pretty FX, let everyone know my power! Invulnerability the first time round could be nice, but I'm concerned people would time their beams to reach just as it ends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom