Yes or No

nge

Best answers
You guys are all too nice.

Look; you aren't interested in her for a relationship. If you still want to screw around, be up front with that and do it, but make sure she realizes that it's not a relationship, it's just a (F word for sex.) If you don't, don't do anything with her.

When it comes to girls, it's simple. Take what you want. Nothing more, nothing less.

Best answers
I have an idea, ask a forum full of nerds to help you with your 'girl troubles'.

¬_¬

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
DBZ master said:
more oppinons people im gona tally up the results and then see what im gonna do ok
So none of you figured out he's trying to get 500+ replies in this thread. Haha i doubt he even cares about the results if he's willing to go with the one with most votes but you nice folk have insisted on giving him great adgice so more power to you. =)

Go with Magus's advice and powerup infront of her

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tell her she's fat. She will understand why you said that.

Do what and Magus said in the previous post. Just make sure your guts don't come out your butt. :O

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sadner said:
Tell her you're g@y, I bet it would work rofl.

Nah seriously, tell her the truth or learn to like her. your choice.
kekeke omg bad word evasion wtf :((((((((((((((( kekeke sadner is so funny keke rofl O>

uh.. not.... rifl

but yeah if you don't like her just say i don't want to go out with you or just say you're not ready and never talk to her again or mention her again like myg0t lol

Best answers
[S] said:
So none of you figured out he's trying to get 500+ replies in this thread. Haha i doubt he even cares about the results if he's willing to go with the one with most votes but you nice folk have insisted on giving him great adgice so more power to you. =)

Go with Magus's advice and powerup infront of her
Im not trying to get over 500 in this thread but if i did it would be i relly cool but i really need to solve my prob

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL o/

but like read my idea and do that ;o

Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
Yeah, I did. That's how things were at my high school. You had all these kids creating all this dumb campus drama. Just mix things up a little, and be original. Chances are she'll be more hurt by hearing you don't like her. But since I doubt anyone's single high school relationship would last till college, in the end any hard feelings would merely be past, and irrelevant.

EDIT: Whoops. 1991, huh? Save my advice until you reach high school.
im currently a junior in highschool.and that to me..and everyone i know..sounds like a horrid idea still..maybe when you went to highschool things were like that..but...just because you were able to lie and weasle you way out of things while hurting people..doesnt mean it should be done now..
just trust me..do what i said in my post..it will work out..

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hook her up with one of your friends, it is the only solution that works out for both of you. If you do not have any friends willing to hook up with her, find new friends.

Best answers
DBZ master said:
more oppinons people im gona tally up the results and then see what im gonna do ok

that is the stupidest thing ive ever heard

what is wrong with you

If you dont care enough about the girl to formulate your own opinion on weather or not you want to go out with the girl, then dont go out with her.

If you actually like her, then go for it. If you dont actually like her, then don't. Cause Easy pussy is always around, but it aint worth it if your gonna hurt someone to get it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the #1 cause of drama, anxiety, stress, and general misery in social life: dishonesty

Don't be dishonest just because you think you want to be a "nice guy" and not hurt her feelings. When everything comes crashing down you're just going to hurt her even more.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going with everybody thats saying to be honest with her. This once happened to me, and what I did was sit down with her for half-an-hour, and talk to her. Start off with why you dont like her for a GF, but if you wanna be a nice guy, say that you'll be her normal friend, that she can come to you if she has problems.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZ master said:
cool i see
Since you do, that means you will go with the most logicial method instead of the most popular one? (Hopefully S wasn't right =/)

Best answers
no i meant i saw his point but im still going to go with most popular

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it could work, if you see yourself wanting to do it, take her out on a date and get to know her well in that time frame. Ask questions like "So, how big is you family, have nay brothers and sisters?" and other general questions that get a postive reply. It could very well work, and she could be really nice. Some people let love come to them while others search for it. If she is a hottie then that's a bonus.

Best answers
Love is tricky (or puppy love in your guys' sake), im not sure what to tell you, its your problem, do what comes as an instinct and if its a bad one then learn from your mistakes.

And im just wondering... how old are you anyway DBZ Master? (lol, that is so lame)

Best answers
Majority vote isnt always the best -points at president bush-

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Just chloroform her, do what you will then dump her somewhere.

She'll understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom