Yes or No

Best answers
DBZ master said:
no i meant i saw his point but im still going to go with most popular
Wow...judging from the way you have responded to this thread...u obviously dont care...do what you want man..i gave my advice...and so did bile aswell as many other people..but let me tell u one thing...i am a guy that if im friends with a girl and the guy she was dating hurt her by lying..ill kick his @$$...just for being an overall jerk..so u can lie to her and hurt her..or u can be an honest person..not play with her emotions and be an adult..its your choice.just be sure ur careful with who u do it with..cuz if that happened to one of my friends..you would be dead..

Best answers
ive made my decistion the majoroty voted for something i didnt count up the votes yet im gonna count now and ill make my move tomorrow thank you all can a mod close this thread now

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZ master said:
ive made my decistion the majoroty voted for something i didnt count up the votes yet im gonna count now and ill make my move tomorrow thank you all can a mod close this thread now
Uhh.. How old are you, and what's the point in making a vote? Just listen to us and there's no trouble at all.

Best answers
I gotta say it, I am completly disgusted with you

I honest to god, hope that you wind up getting your ass kicked out of this situation.

****ing sick if you ask me. Basing what your "Move" is off a majority vote ...

Why don't you show her this thread ? See what she thinks of you after that.

Democracy is one thing but this is ****ing sick.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's the deal. She likes you. You don't like her.

Lets say you said yes and hooked up with her. What will you do? You'll be looking at other girls during your relationship with her. That'll break her heart more, thinking you dont care about her. You'll then be deemed as a guy who would cheat on his g/f by your peers.

Now, lets say you said no. Lets say she took it to heart and got all sad. All she can say though was that you turned her down. No one will look at you wrong for turning you down.

Besides, by turning her down, you'l still be single. That means you could quite possibly hook up with someone much better.

But, maybe this girl is a real stalker type. Maybe if you turn her down, she'll become a total ***** and spread rumors and lies about you and make your life a living hell just because you turned her down. If thats the case, hope you have a very solid good reputation in school. If you have a good reputation already, no one's gonna listen to some random girl regarding lies about you.

My advise, turn her down. You'll be better off. And the chances that she's the evil stalker ***** type is slim.

bile said:
I gotta say it, I am completly disgusted with you

I honest to god, hope that you wind up getting your ass kicked out of this situation.

****ing sick if you ask me. Basing what your "Move" is off a majority vote ...

Why don't you show her this thread ? See what she thinks of you after that.

Democracy is one thing but this is ****ing sick.
bile, it's called getting advise. If the popular vote advises you to do something, chances are you'll do it assuming it's the right thing. The man is asking for help from his peers. There is nothing wrong with that.

Saying you're disgusted in him and that what he's doing is "****ing sick" makes me wonder what your morale is like...

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZ Master, I am not sure if you are aware of this, but this is called the edit button:

There is no excuse to post three times in a row, not only that, it is against the rules to double / triple / multi-post.

Please refrain from doing it again.

- Closed by request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom