YEs!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY STARCRAFT

Best answers
Finally a new starcraft game is coming!!!!!. The new one is called StarCraft Ghost. Go to Blizzard.com to see it. I think the graphics on it are the best.

Best answers
old news..
and this isnt a sequal to the last starcraft, its a spinoff, just like C&C Renegade.

starcraft 2 will come out soon, and you can see zergling and hydralisk models in WC3 if you beat the game on hard mode.

or you can see the models on custom maps

Best answers
Those are just models, nothing more. Starcraft 2 will come, but not any time soon...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The StarCraft:Ghost game is also for console systems not Computer so I doubt it'll resemble SC anyways. You won't be playing SC. You'll just be playing another shoot em up Duke Nukem game but with a female.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Its not just a shooter..

its a tactical game..
meaning stealth will be more important than killing people.
you'll need to use your head to get through this game..not just guns.

Best answers
It's a good way to piss off your fans...make a game most of the wont play.

sc2 hasnt been announced, but it hasnt been not announced either

aka, it'll be a project soon...hopefully

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya it looks cool I want SC2 though and BTW those aren't starcraft 2 models in Warcraft 3. Blizzard said that they are just what some starcraft models would look like in the warcraft 3 engine thats all. But ya it does foresight somthing bigger for starcraft. IMO I think it'll be this: World of Warcraft,Starcraft:Ghost (At same time produtions) then after these are finished I think it'll be Starcraft 2 and Warcraft 3: Expansion (again both at same production time) but nayways just my guess...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom