Yeah!! a New great site !!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Blast
this site sucks
ummm read.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM
thats not very constructive...

i dont like this site at all, the dbz java scirpt (i have seen ti b4, as a java script) looks real bad, and it goes behind the layout anyway, its slow, and the banner looks n00bish:S

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Good Job to ANYONE who makes an ESF fan site, the community will only BENEFIT from a fanbase willing to spend time dedicated to ESF.

If what ppl post is not to your liking, excercise your right of freedom and move on, dont waste time telling ppl you dont like there work.

*/me Arcs up Bansaber and stands Behind the death Pickles*

:fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cheeseman
Good Job to ANYONE who makes an ESF fan site, the community will only BENEFIT from a fanbase willing to spend time dedicated to ESF.

If what ppl post is not to your liking, excercise your right of freedom and move on, dont waste time telling ppl you dont like there work.

*/me Arcs up Bansaber and stands Behind the death Pickles*

:fight:

.... /me shoots cheeseman

*Cheeseman slaps away the bullet and glares at j00*

well ya i guess it does help, im glad he made it, myself i think it looks bad thou:D

Best answers
the webmaster from this site said me that he is newbie so it he first site i think for the first site is it good and he said that he will understand this text in english

Best answers
ok let me point a few things...
1.Free Layout
2.Buttons were made in Dreamweaver.
3.Code isn't even set up right. No tables for one thing.

Good for a start, but don't go challenging SPiN's site and his image preloader bar =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom