Yay flamage

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chronical said:
Spin GAVE permission, layout, imgs, and everything, to mystic. Stop critizing, stop saying we STOLE, its all fair game, we're just picking up where he left off, and we WILL make this last.
Good job dumbass, Spin gave permission to mystic? Last time I checked, he gave them to mark and I made him the new layout which was version 2. Now mark gave you the layout without my permission. ALSO, STOP ****ING TELLING ME TO GO ON MSN, YOU ****ING ***, I've gotten 20 Private Messages from you and I waited for you for 30 minutes and log off.

And theres no reason why Red Saiyan should be alive once again. Mystic has bad grammar, spelling, and everything else about you. I don't care if he's german or not. Red Saiyan should only be ressurected by Spin himself, otherwise, put down the ****ing knife and let it die.

lol, not really, it was real either way, the same guy Expanded the site to a resource website. Therefore it is the REAL redsaiyan in my opinion.
Yeah really dumbass. Sp!n hosted ESF files, that isn't really much of a resource. Mark made it "resourceful" which was a dumb idea. I went against it. By the way thank you KURT for hacking V2 and putting the blame on me. I'll take the heat and to show my thanks.

o/

Anyways, warn me, ban me, forget it I won't be coming back and you'll be wasting time putting me into suspension or a ban. This is my good bye to everyone to the forums. It's been great posting in here. :fight:

Also GUZZIE, you aren't that funny at all, i'm sorry.

</3

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, and people think playing WoW is a waist of life :p

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like this one, mostly because of the last comment.

Sounds like the RS layout was stolen, after all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh....could someone fill me in on what's going on here and why Lith is leaving? If it's not something private or against the rules of course.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He got hacked =P thats what will get him banned I'm afraid.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lith got hacked? Too bad. But what's the point of posting it here? I've never even heard of this 'Chronical', is he even on the forum?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurt is having hard time letting things go it seems, so he's just coming back again and again to say good bye over and over again =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He should've thought of that before he hacked ESF. But what does this have to do with Kurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom