Xenosaga (No Spoliers!)

Best answers
Yeah I kow it came out a while ago but I am playing it now. This game ROCKS I just entered (the song of... well you know) I am level 27 and these guys are tough. Anyone else think so?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Althought I haven't made to the well, you mentioned it above ;) I did see my bro there, and I will agree that the enemies are on the tougher side. However, you can go back and get some experience by using the evironmental simulators at the save point(s), they help a ton.

Best answers
yeah, but I wanna keep going because of the great story, lol. Does anyone know what level I should be around there. I am 27-28 now.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try to get between the mid 30's and mid 40's, and I know it's tempting to progress in the story, me and my bro both found ourselves in that situation, but sometimes you just have to fold over and get the micro-management out of the way =\

Best answers
Yeah i bought xenosaga when it came out,it is an okay game but i was very dissapointed and all those cut scenes,more like a movie than playing a game.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Abhorsen said:
Yeah i bought xenosaga when it came out,it is an okay game but i was very dissapointed and all those cut scenes,more like a movie than playing a game.
That's just it, though, Xenosaga has an amazing plot and loads of character development, FF 10 had a similar style to it, it was more like playing a movie than a game. You would have a stretch of fighting monsters, then you'd chase that down with 30 minutes worth of cutscenes and dialgoue, it may not do much for the gameplay, but it works wonders for the plot and character development.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dunno ive beat it and ive got to say xenogears was way better

but its a pritty good game none the less

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom