Xbox 360 Real Images And Ect!!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My only beef is the controller is rather plain, but I like the facts it's already cordless.

The games, Halo 3 and/or Perfect Dark Zero will be the driving force for this system I believe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Out with the green? Thats trademark for xbox...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't want a wireless controller. What happens when your run out of batterys in mid game..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh...the white; I read somewhere that's just the developers kit, it might not look like this when it does come out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A crack design team and that's they style the decided on? It looks like an Apple Mac, and doesn't really look any better on it's side :S Hey, at least now it won't take up so much space. Mind you, some of the PS3 concepts own that design to next tuesday.

Best answers
who cares what it looks like, are you goign to tote it around as an accessory? The only thing I care about is how these next gen consoles perform. They can be modeled as a piece of corny **** for all i care, as long as its good gaming

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^Agrees, anywho, the controllers design is pretty awfull. It seems that you would have to keep switching grip adjustments to switch from d-pad to analog, which can cause distraction from the game. I guess i'll have to wait untill Mad-Cats makes controllers for this one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Appearance is important to me, if i'm going to have another box under the TV, I want it to look good and ideally match the rest of the setup.

TV - Silver
VCR - Silver
PS2 - Silver
DVD Recorder - Silver
Xbox 360 - Shiny White :eek:

Best answers
I'm on the side of the others when I say I'd prefer they make it good rather than make it look like "t3h sh1zn1t." They could make it look like a junk pile (complete with tire and mufflers), a giant dildo, or a friggin toilet (that'd be pretty cool, actually...), if it's a good system, I don't care...

I can't share the need to be color coordinated, like Raven... Pretty much everything else will clash with my purple cube, anyways, sooo....

It's all very plain looking outside, but inspite of what Microsoft said for the first 2 or 3 years of Xbox's existence, it's what's INSIDE the box that counts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cordless controllers sounds good, but they had better have a good battery life. No way am I going to interrupt my playing to recharge.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
Way too white. I'm having Dreamcast flashbacks.
And who said that was a bad thing? Dreamcast forever!

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I always liked my old Dreamcast :p
And i dont really care what the thing looks like, aslong as it does what ill probably get it for.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks pretty nice to me... I doubt the colour will be a problem, with the simple design i can bet that they'll release a few different colours. If its that much of a problem, im sure you can buy a can of silver spray paint >;o.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the only bad decision there was the Cordless Controllers, I cant stand them. Especially when I can go on for more than 6 hours playing. Thats a dumb ass idea. Not to mention every Wireless Controller i've owned has always either defected or broken mysteriously while my regular controllers still work.

EDIT: Also is that site really correct?

I've seen another web-site with images of the X-Box 360 (And IMO the cover I saw looked better than that).

There are alot of web-sites showing possible covers for the new PS3 as well but you cantr trust them.

EDIT 2:

http://gallery.amarsdbzn.com/index....ept+Models/PS3+Concepts&sortby=name&order=asc

PS3 Concepts. Model 15-17 look most convincing. But the rest are just plain stupid...

Model 4 looks like two PS2's stacked over each other. Model 8 looks like a PS2 with 2 Disc trays -_-

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I dont think the wireless controllers will be much of a problem. Considering its the official controller, Microsoft wouldnt screw us over like that... or would they? :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^^LOL^^

Ahem. Companies screwing over their consumers has been going on since the word 'company' was added to the dictionary, but recently Microsoft seem to have been delivering on their promises (with XP anyway). I'd still rather have a wired controller than something that needs batteries/recharging in case it cuts out mid-game. I'm sure I can survive by sitting a few inches closer to the TV.

Until radiation floods my body and irradiates me :p

Best answers
Hash said:
And who said that was a bad thing? Dreamcast forever!
No I agree. I loved the DC, and still play it through emulation, but I always thought it looked lame. I don't like the white style on consoles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom