X-Men Legends and Mega Man X Command Mission

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So who is ready to grab this title this week? I know I am being a huge time fan of the X-Men and long time comic book X-Men reader aswell :)

Its interesting how they designed the camera view and also being able to play as the PROF X which should be interesting.

I know the first character I'm playing as is ICEMAN of course one of the best X-Men of all times.

What do you guys think the game is going to be like?

Also Mega Man X Command Mission comes out this week aswell I think its a couple days before X-Men Legends though.

I have to say an RPG Mega Man has me very tempted to grab this title and draining $150 if not more on these titles. I think Axle and Zero will rock but THEY CHANGED THE BLUE BOMBER HE IS NOT BLUE ANYMORE!!! He's sort of black and dark dark dark blue sort of.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well......technically X is the blue bomber's bad *** younger brother. So he can look however he wants and I wont care......
Maybe with Command Mission they'll finally Bridge the X series with the MMZ series.

Best answers
Arthos said:
Well......technically X is the blue bomber's bad *** younger brother. So he can look however he wants and I wont care......
Maybe with Command Mission they'll finally Bridge the X series with the MMZ series.
accualy(sp?) IIRC the series and zero serries was bridge in MMX 6 or 7 in an ult ending. i might buy a PS2 just for Megaman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm all about Legends. Four players X-treme action...

...[snikt]...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom