Wth?

Best answers
ok i uninstalled ESF last night and today i woke up and reinstalled it but i downloaded it from - Daddelin server cause all of your US servers are dead and i dont liek file planet
anyway i got a strange error

Connecting to Server 'Mr. Satan's ESF
You are attempting to connect to a server running version 0 of the game 'ESF', but you only have version 1 installed. Continue anyway?

of course i licked yes but this also leads to beleive that 1 this servers files are messed up or two its files are mixed up and i have 1.1 wich i doubt i do

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Might have been the installer.... corrupt files..?
Only Mr Satan can answer this one! :D

Best answers
no it happens no matter what server i have i just put his server down cause thats the one i connect to mainly but it says all server i can find pretty much are .0 i havent seen one diffrent yet

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you try out Joes pimping server? :D The one you were plotting to crash....?
You tried the files section on this site right? The installer should work there....
And did you download for Linux, or Windows?... You should choose whatever suits your computer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sam, ze answer eeisss seeemple. It's cuz of AMX Mod, just does that

Best answers
i downlaoded from the download section this is a germany site - Daddelin even so im in america its the same files anyway i am usen so i downloaded the windows version windows and Joes pimping server??? ploting to crash wrong person bub

... oh didnt know satan thx

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But he said it happened to ALL of his servers.... not just yours... or do you mean its HIS AMXmod?... :S
PCJoes... Didnt he put it up for testers to crash?
Satan made a thread about it... lol

Best answers
nah we arent gonna crash joes we are gonna crash mine and satans anyway i think it is cause i installed AMX mod on mine is what satan means im sure of it after he told me about it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also from the fact that none of u can join the beta 1.1 servers makes it hard to try and crash them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom