WTF?!?!? Since when is Summer Slam "Night of the Heels"

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was extremely dissapointed in SummerSlam this year, only two faces won their matches, and one was the first in a best of 5 match . . .

Even Taker lost . . .

Some of the matches were good, but the first big PPV of the season made me wish I bought a game instead. :S

And what the hell is up with Canadian fans? They make little to no sense at all . . . rooting for heels, or the wrong guy . . . /me slaps head and rolls eyes.

(On a side note, stay out of this thread if you are just coming in to bash wrestling. I promise you, it will not be worth it.)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, only Cena and Edge won their matches. Even Benoit lost to Randy Orton . . . it was so lame. At least the end of the Beniot Orton match was ok, he forced Orton to shake hands by yelling at him to be a man.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No way... how does Taker lose to JBL?

*shakes head*

If I know Taker than a rematch is in the works... he'll get that title if RVD doesn't beat him.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wreslting sucks!!!!!

Nah, I like wreslting, anybody if benoit won the rematch on RAW last night? He's my canadian boy!

Best answers
Psh the WWE is absolutely retarded nowadays. JBL is the biggest joke of a champion having sub par wrestling abilities and mediocre acting and mike skills, HHH can have the title whenever he wants (dear god hes getting boring), good wrestlers like Kane, Jericho and RVD get crap matches and most importantly the cruiserweights are still the most undervalued and under appreciated wrestlers of them all.

I dont think Orton will be a bad champ, he seems to have decent ring skills and hopefully he and Benoit will have another feud sometime in the future.

As for the Toronto fans,,,,,,,who knows. Its weird, usually Toronto has great WWE audiences but apparently no one was impressed by SS. Cant really blame them though. With "Till Death do us Part" matches and Diva Dodgeball the WWE is seriously grasping at straws for new ideas.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Cuc. I figured out why WWE made Summerslam a "night of the heels" type of thing. The olympics are on this month...so by setting up all that negative crap it gives them more fodder for the shows themselves.

Ehh, I dunno. Triple H has been getting better at staying interesting lately. After his match with Benjamin, he finally seemed to be close to at least 90%.

Orton is an awesome wrestler, don't get me wrong. But if he's going face now, who the hell is he going to roll with?

I am still pretty pissed that their somewhat bringing Jericho back to the bad side. It sucks because he is the man, and he gets no credit. He went from first undisputed champion to mid-card jobber. Chris Jericho should've been the next Shawn Michaels; Undertaker should've been the next Hogan (in an odd way).

With regard to the audience, every once in a while you just get an arena full of ****heads, no matter where it is. I was jumping up and down at the Fleetcenter when Undertaker won number 1 contendership, and some ******* threw a french fry at him and ran off; that big mean ring guard dude grabbed me and my friend and flung us out the back door cause he thought it was us. He actually tossed us right into Torrie Wilson as she was leaving; so I guess it was pretty cool anyway. lol

RVD and Booker T are really getting **** on over on Smackdown. Kane...just...no. Kane should have had that title a million times, and played the unstoppable bad guy, but they decided instead that he should get his dinky stinky.

Not that I would hesitate to throw it in Lita or anything. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom