WTF???? Kitty's?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
You... mean 'read' the words right?... o_O
Nope, I meant heard. See, I'm blind, so I have a text to speech program installed to read me web pages. Which sucks when people talk in elite speak since my computer cannot translate that.

Anyways, I remember my mom telling me about the chain letter and how she was about to sign the petition. I went ahead and let her even knowing about the sites fakeness.

Best answers
TAKE ME TO THESE PEOPEL SO I MAY SmIT THEM AND KILL THEM, BETTER YET ILL SUPER GLUE THEM IN CANTAINERS, Ow this hurts me. * goes and hug her kitties*

EDIT: can i get introuble for Contacting them telling them how sick and twisted they are and how i wanna put em in jars and stuff???

its fake... * feels liek a complete idiot* Runs offf crying, ... im lost. Is it fake or not. the link that person gave i read it and now im lost. v.v

Best answers
it's a very old and very nicely done hoax... (and no the subject aint nice cuz i love cats.. >< )

Best answers
Oh ok, i was so comfused. i read it was fake then it was real and i wasnt sure, im so happy its fake.^^

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well, I laughed at it, because I knew it was fake( I read about it on snopes before I discovered it :p), and I hate cats...I would never make a cat into furniture. Well, because I hate them so much I'd ge tannoyed at looking at a freaking cat squished up all the time...I'll do bonsaihippo.com

grOOvy..beware!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even if it is fake i say its sick just the imagination of such things sounds awfull

there is nothing funey with those kind of things in our county there was a similar thing that ended in cat torture. 3 peuple started killing cats in the most horible ways wich im not going to even mention and all they got was a fiew months. you can belive me that i almoast punched a hole throo my wall that time. i was so pissed of f that i didnt even notice the pain.

consumption = sick horrible joke and should be stopped

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spoilers

People eat cats and dogs in some countries

Best answers
I saw this some time ago, I'm happy to hear it's fake, cuz it looks real sick and it got me real pissed off when i saw it first of all because i like cats since i can remember and because that shouldnt be done to any animal in the first place.

Hibiki said:
LOL Hibiki
(removed the "spoiler" since i'm to lazy to change the color >_<)

sugarhigh101

S
Ok well all of you are saying bonsia kitty is a fake joke but seriously it's reaql and yes there is info on the page there's a # anyway I thought it was a joke so i typed aspca bonsia kitty and YES IT'S REAL! sick people do thing like that because a kitten's bones are still shaping then if they're put in a jar they shape like that i almost barfed but there was other websites on that like they say it's "a lost western world Art" Bullsh*t it's just sick! :cry: and those people are just SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And who might you be to say its real, have you been putting kittens into jars? tried it out for yourself?

Hm? ;/

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. This thread died in January. Please do not revive dead topics.
2. To comfort you, it just is not possible. Trust me on this. No matter how scientific they try to make it sound it's just a joke..

Anywho, as with all revived threads...
*dons zombie battle gear, pulls out shot gun, and blasts threads head away*

Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom